Amethyst's Past

The following chapter contains serious and bad language. It also contains violent acts. Please take this as a warning.

Giggling...

The sound of giggling echos through Amethyst's ears...

She walks down a hallway eyes looking at her snickering and whispering to one another...

She walks with her head down in a shame. She is mad and sad...

Someone steps out
"Amethyst were is your little girlfriend?" She says in a mean tone and shoves Amethyst to the ground.

Amethyst falls her stuff lands all around her.
Another kid walks out " Eww dont touch her. No one likes a lesbian" they say as they kick Amethyst in the back.

Amethyst feels hot tears down her face "What the f*ck is wrong with you guys." She says.

Another kid walks out "nothing's wrong with us. Its you" then she slaps Amethyst.

Amethyst tastes blood on her lips. More tears stream down her face.
She tries to stand but people shove her down.

"Its your fault she left. If you hadn't opened your mother f***in mouth and told her you liked her. She would still be here. We all liked her but now she is gone." A girl said as she began to walk towards Amethyst slowly.

"No. No. Please, please dont! Please get away from me phyco!!!! Get away!!! No!"
Suddnly Amethyst woke up yelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amethyst are you alright?" Pearl said. She was at the edge of Amethyst's bed. She looked worried.

Amethyst was crying, she couldnt speak. She hugged Pearl. "Amethyst are you ok? You're worrying me." She said as she hugged Amethyst back.

"It's ok Pearl dont worry it was just a nightmare." Amethyst said as she wiped the tears of her face.

"Ok if you say. I'll go make you some tea ok?" Pearl said as she looked at Amethyst's face.
"Ok."

Pearl stood and went to their little kitchen.

That memory always made Amethyst cry for days. But Pearl made her feel safe. Amethyst felt something in her. A feeling she hadn't felt in a while.

♡ A feeeling called love ♡

Notes

So the beggining was kinda serious and depressing. But i personally think Amethyst would have a dark backstory. Anyways... when amethyst woke up Pearl was there and they hugged. Fangirl scream.
So Amethyst felt an emotion she hadn't felt in a while. Which is love. As always remember the story isn't over yet!!!!!