Bad Timing

One week later

Amethyst and Pearl were at their dorm it was now after school. Nothing really had happened the past week. They kept getting glares at class but they ignored them.

"Hey Amethyst I'm gonna go get something at the store. Do ya need anything?" Pearl asked as she grabbed her wallet. "Nah I'm good." Amethyst said as she smiled.

"Ok I'll be back soon" Pearl said as she left. Amethyst countinued doing her homework. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" Amethyst said as she got up and opened the door. It was Peridot. "Oh uh hey Peridot" Amethyst said. "Hey Amethyst" Peridot said as ahe began walking towards Amethyst. Amethyst walked backwards. "So uh what brings you here?" Amethyst said uncomfortably while still walking backwards.

"I just came to get back whats rightfully mine" Peridot said walking towards Amethyst faster. "Peridot I already told you I am not yours!" Amethyst said walking backwards then she bumped into the wall. "Aww great" Amethyst thought.

Peridot put her hands around Amethyst. Amethyst pushed Peridot back. "Amethyst I really like you" peridot said. Amethyst kept trying to push Peridot back.

"Peridot I don't like you!" Amethyst said as Peridot was pushing Amethyst into the corner. "Are you sure?" Peridot said as she leaned in to kiss Amethyst.

Amethyst was pushing Peridot back but Amethyst couldn't get away.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Pearl. Pearl saw Amethyst and Peridot. Pearl's eyes widened and she dropped everything she was holding.
"I- uhh.... what" Pearl mumbled. "Pearl its not what you think- Peridot came in and-!!" Amethyst yelled but Amethyst saw Pearl's face go from confusion into disappointment and sadness. Amethyst felt crushed.

Pearl couldn't believe what she was seeing. She felt the past few weeks flash in her mind. When they danced, when they kissed, when Amethyst asked her out, when Amethyst cared for her, when they talked, when Pearl felt she mattered. Pearl felt the memories flush away.

"No..." Pearl said before running out of the door sobbing.

"PEARL NO!" Amethyst yelled as she shoved Peridot onto the ground and tried to stop Pearl. "PERIDOT WHAT THE F**K!!!" Amethyst yelled tears going down her face.

"My Life was finally perfect! But now you ruined it!!" Amethyst yelled at Peridot. "A-ameth-yst im sorry... I didnt... know it was like... like that" Peridot said.

Amethyst was shaking "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Amethyst said yelling as she ran off to find Pearl.

Amethyst was crying "why does my life have to be so miserable? " Amethyst thought as she ran off to find Pearl.

Notes

D ni uhh jehdicmsbsiskxbfneksod djxjn see jwixnd eb d bbc co ine vebwn b s xd

Ok breathe *sighs*

So yeah... that just happened ;-;

Next chapter will be out tomorrow! What will happen between them? Will Pearl believe what Amethyst says or not?

If you have any ideas or requests plz comment them!

Remember the story isnt over yet!

If you have any ideas or requests plz comment them!

Remember the story isnt over yet!