Meet Up

It was sunday evening and Amethyst had gone out to skateboard. It was a warm day and just a little windy. But Amethyst liked when it was windy.

As she was skateboarding she accidentally tripped over a rock and fell.

"Are you ok?" she heard a soft voice say. Amethyst stood up "im fine" Amethyst said as she stood up and saw the person who talked to her.

Amethyst's eyes widened "is that?" Amethyst thought. "Omg Amethyst is that you?" The girl said. "Oh my.. umm hey Tanzanite!" Amethyst said as she brushed her hair back.

"It's been so long!" Tanzanite said hugging Amethyst. "Did she forget?..." Amethyst thought as she hugged Tanzanite back.

"Amethyst how has everything been ever since I moved away?" Tanzanite said. "Well during High school... umm everyone was mad at me because... you left." Amethyst said.

"Im so sorry for that Amethyst! I didn't mean to tell everyone about you liking me.... it just slipped" Tanzanite said. "No no its cool" Amethyst said. "Wait what are you doing around her?" Amethyst asked.

"Well I heard you moved here, and so i came" Tanzanite said blushing. "Wait by why?" Amethyst asked. "Well... i realized I kinda... well i like you" Tanzanite blushed.

"Wait but I thought you were straight?" Amethyst said. "Yeah but well i realized i like boys and girls." Tanzanite said.

Amethyst was shocked. First of Tanzanite had changed and Amethyst thought she looked good. Tanzanite grew her hair long and dyed it dark purple, she was wearing dark blue shorts and a blue crop top. Second Tanzanite liked her now.

"So are you seeing anyone?" Tanzanite asked. Amethyst then thought of Pearl. "Stupid Amethyst, i have a girlfriend now, i shouldn't be looking at other people" Amethyst thought.

"Umm... actually I am seeing someone currently" Amethyst said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Ohh... I see. No its umm cool, I had my chance" Tanzanite said disappointed. They were silent. Amethyst felt kinda bad.

"Hey. It was nice seeing you again Amethyst. So I have to go unpack my stuff in my new dorm.. so I'll catch you later." Tanzanite said as she smiled and then walked away.

Amethyst had to go too. It was getting late. As she skateboarded back she thought to herself. "I can't believe Tanzanite likes me now.... after everything I had to go through... but she did look nice. Uhhh. I have to stop thinking about that. I have Pearl now I shouldn't even be looking at other girls" Amethyst thought

Amethyst felt bad and confused. She hoped that Tanzanite wouldn't try to ruin what she had with Pearl.

Notes

This was a request from Pearlmethyst_Foreva
Hope you enjoyed!!!!

So i couldn't find a name for the girl so I just used my gemsomas name cause why not XD (also i am in love with Amethyst so it makes sense XD)

If you have any ideas ppppppllllzzz comment them!!!

Remember the story isnt over yet!