Roomates

"Yes i finally got to College now i can learn about everything!!" Pearl said as she stood in line waiting for her to get her scedule and her room number.

There were many other students there and there were lots of noise but she wasnt talking to anyone. She was hoping that maybe she would see her friend Rose. Pearl and Rose had been BFF'S since Pearl could remember.

"Why is this line so long?" Amethyst groaned as she lined up behind a tall girl with short orange-pink hair. "Well i at least got it to this good college" Amethyst said as she looked around
at all the students around her.

"I just want this school year to fly by." Amethyst whispered to herself but Pearl overheard.
"What! But college is the year we get to find our future." Pearl said looking at the short girl behind her.
"Yeah but we have homework and tests and we find who WE are gonna be in life" amethyst said to the taller girl."
"Well i suppose that could be bad but-"
"NEXT" said the the lady. Pearl realized she was in the front of the line. " oh um hi. My name is Pearl" pearl said in an exited voice. "Uh huh here is ur scedule and key, NEXT" said the lady as she handed pearl her things.

"Ok umm bye" said Pearl to the short girl behind her (Amethyst), as she walked towards the door to the dorms.

Amethyst got her things then as she was leaving she saw a small girl with brownish skin and black square shaped hair (i wonder who that is ;)

Amethyst walked outside she saw a sign saying

Welcome to College.

Notes

Mkay not much Pearlmethyst yet but the story isnt done! I will update as soon as possible but i have real school to attend so might take a while. Yay school -_-
Mkay thx for reading!!!!! :)