Finding Secrets

It was thursday morning it was 6:00 a.m.
  Pearl was already up and Amethyst was still asleep. "Welp im ready for class maybe I'll go say hi to Rose!" Pearl thought. Pearl had gotten a card to give to Rose. So Pearl left the dorm and headed towards Rose's dorm.
  She wasn't the only one up and ready, she saw other familiar faces around.

When Pearl got to Rose's dorm she got the card out and reread it. She didn't want it to be to romantic if not Rose would know and it would be akward because Rose already had a partner.

Pearl knocked on the door. Rose opened up.

"Hello Rose" Pearl said.
"Hai Pearl! Happy Valentine's Day!" Rose said as she hugged Pearl giggling.

Rose was always very energetic. "Come on in. Also i have a guest." Rose  said.
    Pearl expected it to be Greg but it was actually Peridot.

"Peridot is a friend of mine and she needed some advice." Rose said as she sat in a chair in front of Peridot.
Pearl sat next to Rose.

"Yeah Amethyst mentioned Peridot" Pearl said. "Hi"

"Hey.." Peridot said.

"Ok Peridot so what did you need help for?" Rose said.
   "Well i like these two girls and i want to give them these chocolates i bought but i only have one box." Peridot said.
   "Amethyst never mentioned Peridot liking two girls. Only one" Pearl thought.

"Well which one do you like the most?" Rose said.
   "Idk" Peridot Said.

"Who are the girls you like?" Pearl said to Peridot. Rose nodded her head.
Peridot blushed while trying to hide a smile.
"Well i like Lapis-" peridot said "ok I knew she liked Lapis" Pearl thought.   "-and I like Amethyst." Peridot finished. Pearl kinda jumped "no wonder peridot didnt tell Amethyst" Pearl thought.

"Ok well follow your heart Peridot and then you will know who to give it to." Rose said.  "What does that mean!" Peridot said.
  "Idk i read it somewhere" Rose said. "We are gonna be late for class lets go." Rose said as she stood up.

The three of them went to class.
Pearl felt kinda strange. It kinda bothered  her that Peridot liked Amethyst. She wondered "do i feel jealous?" But Pearl thought that she was just tired.

Notes

Well its Valentine's Day!!!! So Pearl goes to Rose's dorm and finds Peridot there. Peridot confesses she likes Lapis and Amethyst.

Which do you think is cuter? Amedot or Lapidot? Comment it and it will determine who she gives the chocolates to!

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!