Comfort

It was friday afternoon classes were finally over.

Amethyst was at the beach on the cliff she always liked to go to.
Her phone started vibrating she took it out of her pocket.

It was a text from Rose. Amethyst read it ' sleep over my dorm today!!!!!'. It was followed by like ten emojis.

'Should i go?' Amethyst thought. She grabbed her skateboard and headed to the dorm.
When she got to the dorm she saw Pearl checking her phone.

"Yo P did Rose on invite you to her slumber party?" Amethyst said.

"Well yeah but she is also inviting lots of other girls" Pearl said as she stood up.
"Ya know who she invited?" Amethyst asked.

"Well she said she invited Peridot, Lapis, Sapphire, Ruby, and Garnet, and she is gonna invite greg but he isn't gonna sleep over." Pearl said as she began to grab her pajamas from the cabinet. "You gonna go Amethyst?" Pearl asked.

"I guess. I mean i know mostly everyone going" Amethyst said as she began to get her pajamas.
Amethyst noticed Pearl seemed a little uneasy. "Yo P you ok?" Amethyst asked as she sat next to Pearl.

"Its just that.. its gonna be kinda akward with Greg there being Roses..... you know" Pearl said as she chuckled as a few tears were streaking down her face. "I just don't know how to get over Rose dating Greg."

Amethyst looked at Pearl "you really like her don't you?" Amethyst said as she looked down and leaned on Pearl's shoulder.
"Of course I do." Pearl said. Amethyst looked up at Pearl "don't worry P if something makes you sad at the slumber party just come to me" Amethyst said as she slightly blushed.
"Thanks Amethyst I'll make sure to do that" Pearl said as she wiped the tears of her now blushing face.

They sat there for a few minutes.
Pearl then spoke "well we better get going if not were gonna miss the sleepover" Pearl said as she stood up and grabbed the backpack filed with her stuff. Amethyst did the same.

"Ok well lets go" Amethyst said as she and Pearl left the dorm

Notes

I was in class thinking about Pearlmethyst and then I thought of this idea. Im a normal child ^-^
So Amethyst and Pearl are invited to Roses slumber party. Pearl feels upset that Rose invited Greg to the slumber party because Pearl likes Rose. Amethyst comforts her. And then they head out. Remember the story isnt over yet!!!!