Glares

It was Wednesday and school wasn't canceled today. Amethyst could go to school again. It was a warm day so the snow from the day before had melted.
Amethyst's day went slowly and calmy like nothing had changed. Everything was normal...

Or so she thought. During science class she kept getting glares from Jasper and Peridot. Jasper would look at Amethyst with a stare that Amethyst just couldn't understand it was a rude stare though.

Peridot was staring at Amethyst trying to act like she didn't hurt Pearl the other day. But as soon as Peridot turned away she would give Pearl a threatening look.

Amethyst worried about Pearl. What if Peridot hurt Pearl during another class while she wasn't their?

Pearl tried to pretend like the stares didn't scare her but Pearl was starting to get worried. "What if Peridot does try something?" Pearl would think constantly during the day.

Amethyst and Pearl worried that whole day. About their friends, studies, safety, and their secret realationship.

They worried if their friends would accept them. They worried if their studdies will be affected. They were worried if they were safe from everyone. And they worried if they could keep their relationship a secret and what would happen if someone found out.

They thought they would be prepared for anything. But now they were unsure.

But nothing could prepare them for what was gonna happen to them the next week

Notes

A really short chapter yes i know and nothing really happened but ya know i added a cliffhanger cause i had an idea.

Also in the next chapter it will be a week after this chapter so yall kknow what happened

Now you all have to wait till tomorrow.

Im sorry XP

if you have any ideas or requests plz comment them!
Remember the story isnt over yet!