Sapphire

It was Tuesday after school around 6:00. Amethyst was watching TV while Pearl was taking a bath. Amethyst was bored out of her mind. So Amethyst went outside to chill at the park. She took her skateboard.

~~~~~transition to Park~~~~~~~~~~~

So Amethyst got to the park. It wasnt that far but she was tired so she sat on the bench.
There was another girl there. Amethyst knew who it was it was Sapphire.
Sapphire had long blue hair with long bangs that covered half her eyes.
Sapphire was reading a book.

"Hey your in my class im Amethyst." Amethyst said. "Hey yeah Ruby mentioned you. You were the one who found out bout me and Ruby right?" Sapphire said.
"Yup" Amethyst replied.
"Thanks so much for not telling. Im so glad that their are other people like us." Sapphire said as she smiled. Amethyst smiled back "Ikr i always thought I was alone" Amethyst said. Amethyst checked her watch. "Well gtg Pearl is probably gonna worry" amethyst said. "Ohh whos Pearl?" Sapphire said as she nudged Amethyst.
"Chill she's just a friend." Amethyst said.
"Ok well bye!" Sapphire said.

~~~~~transition to the dorm~~~~~~~

Pearl was looking out the window. Amethyst wasn't at the dorm and Pearl was worried.
She knew that Amethyst could've left but she was still worried.

"Where could she be?" Pearl thought as she paced back and forth.
She didnt know why she was so worried Amethyst could take care of herself, but Pearl was still scared.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Amethyst. Pearl sighed.
" I was wondering where you had gone" Pearl mumbled. "Sorry P just needed some air." Amethyst said

Then they both went there seperate ways.

Notes

I needed more Sapphire so i finally made Amethyst meet Sapphire. So yeah. Lol still a little hype here. Sorry the chapters are kinda bland i need ideas if you have any message me plz!!! Remember the story isnt over yet!!!