The Slumber Party

Pearl andAmethyst arrived in front of Rose's dorm. Roses dorm was way bigger than Pearl and Amethyst's dorm.

"How do I look?" Pearl asked as she fixed her hair. Pearl was wearing a white and blue striped crop top, blue leggings and white flats.

"You look great P" Amethyst smiled.
Then Amethyst knocked on the door.
Rose opened up

"Hey guys!! Glad you could make it!" Rose yelled as she hugged Amethyst and Pearl.
"Hello Rose" they said.

"Come on in the only ones here are Garnet, Sapphire, and Ruby."

Pearl and Amethyst walked in and said hi to everyone.

Amethyst looked around Rose's dorm, it had about 5 rooms. "Why is your dorm so big?" Amethyst asked.

"Well im good friends with principal Y.D so she let me have a big room." Rose said as she handed a cup of soda to Garnet.
"Do you guys want something?" Rose asked. Pearl declined but Amethyst asked for some pop.

They all talked for a while and then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be right back im gonna go answer the door." Rose said.
Pearl was sitting next to Amethyst. Across from Pearl was Ruby sitting next to Sapphire and Garnet.

When Rose came back she came back with Greg.
"Guys so this is my boy friend Greg" Rose said.

"Names Mr.Universe" Greg said as he smiled.
Pearl didn't like him one bit. He looked like a punk or a rebel way outta Rose's league, "how could Rose like someone like him?" she thought.

Amethyst looked at Pearl she looked kinda mad. "She's jealous" Amethyst thought.

"Hello my name is Pearl I am Rose's best friend" Pearl said as she stood up and shook Greg's hand.

Then everyone else introduced themselves.
By The next few minutes Lapis and Peridot arrived.

"Ok so what are we gonna do?" Amethyst asked.

"I've got an idea let me just get something' Rose said as she went to her room. "I'll go with you" Greg said as he stood up and went with Rose.

The other girls just sat their akwardly.
Amethyst was on her phone, Pearl was waiting for Rose, Garnet was on the phone talking to someone, Ruby and Sapphire were talking with each other, Lapis was playing with her hair, and Peridot was looking at Lapis and Amethyst.

They were sitting there like that for five minutes.

"Im gonna go see why Rose is taking long" Pearl said as she stood up.

She walked down a small hallway towards Rose's room. As she got closer she heard laughter. "What are they doing?" Pearl thought.

When she got to Rose's door she didn't knock she was wondering what that laughing was.

When she opened the door she saw Rose and Greg kissing, Rose was giggling and she looked happy as she kissed Greg and he kissed back. He had his hands on her hips and she giggled.

Pearl froze. she didn't know what to do, she felt weak as if she had nothing. She didnt know what to do. Without making a noise Pearl ran. She ran down the hall and then past everyone. No one noticed Pearl crying exept Amethyst.

Pearl ran outside. Amethyst was confused but she followed her.

Notes

PEARL MY BABY.
I mean *cough* poor Pearl.

Lol so Pearl and Amethyst go to Rose's dorm. And then chaos...... yeah.... X3

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!