Night time

The girls talked for a while, while eating and drinking. Before they knew it, it was midnight.
Everyone seemed tired.
"Ok guys me and Ruby don't have enough rooms so were gonna have to have to share. Sapphire you can sleep in Ruby's room. Lapis and Peridot you can share the room next to theirs. Pearl you can stay with Amethyst and I'll stay with Garnet" Rose said.
Ruby and Sapphire were fine with that choice.

"Were do we change?" Pearl asked. "In your rooms" Rose said.
So everyone went their seperate ways. Pearl and Amethyst went to the room they were gonna stay in. "I'll wait here yiu can change first" Amethyst said. So pearl went to change. Then after her Amethyst changed.

"So.... are we gonna have to share a bed? Cause theirs only one here" Pearl said. "I guess" Amethyst blushed.

Rose, Lapis, Garnet, and Peridot were already asleep.

Pearl and Amethyst were kinda akward because they had to share a bed.
"This seems very akward" Pearl said. "Yeah but its not like it gonna kill us" Amethyst said as she layed down on the bed. Pearl did the same.

They had already turned of the lights.

"Hey P?" Amethyst asked. "Yeah Amethyst?" Pearl answered. "Do you like anyone else??" Amethyst asked nervously. "I dont know" Pearl said, "do you like anyone?"

"Well there is one girl I've liked for a while now." Amethyst said. "Who is it?" Pearl asked curiously. "I really dont wanna say" Amethyst said. Amethyst was obviously talking about Pearl. "The problem is that the girl i like is madly in love with some other girl, and it hurts ne whenever she mentiones her." Amethyst said.

Pearl grabbed Amethyst's hands "well you should probably tell her you like her. If not she will never know" Pearl said as she smiled.

Pearl's hands were soft, warm and very dainty. Amethyst was blushing "yeah i guess." Amethyst said.

They didn't talk after that but they kept holding hands.

"I wonder who she likes?" Pearl thought. Then Pearl wondered "does she like me?" Pearl was unsure.

But as she was thinking she fell asleep. It had been a long day.

Amethyst was still awake. "P are you awake?" Amethyst asked then saw Pearl was fast asleep.

Amethyst kissed Pearl's cheek and then whispered "I love you".

Then she fell asleep while still holding hands with Pearl.

Notes

OwO
There is nothing to be said :3

Remember the story isnt over yet!!