I Hate You I Love You

Pearl and Amethyst didn't talk to each other.

They wanted to but they would get upset. Pearl thought that Amethyst moved on.

Amethyst ignored everyone, her grades lowered, she stopped eating, she stopped smiling. She rebuilt the walls that seperated her and the world.

Pearl's grades also dropped, she stress ate, she was always scared, she stopped being happy.

They wondered what each other was doing. They missed everything they had. Pearl kept trying to figure out if it was Peridot's fault or not.

Amethyst longed for Pearl. She missed Pearl's sweet smile, she missed her perfect soft hands, she missed the taste of Pearl's sweet soft lips, she missed Pearl's arms around her, but most of all she just missed Pearl more than anything.

Pearl longed for Amethyst. She missed Amethyst's blush, she missed Amethyst's comfort, she missed how Amethyst made her feel, she missed Amethyst's lips, but most of all she just missed Amethyst.

They thought about each other 24/7. But Pearl couldn't bare watching Amethyst after what happened, it may not have been Amethyst's fault but she was still upset.

"I should hate her for what she did. But I can't hate her. I can only hate that I love her" Pearl thought as she read the card Amethyst had given her for Valentine's day. She held on to the necklace Amethyst gave her as tears streamed down her face slowly.

Amethyst would sit on the floor leaning against the wall. Her head on her knees and her arms around her head. "C'mon Amethyst Keep it together" Amethyst would think as she cried "you have to live on. I hate this. I hate that I love her" Amethyst would think as she thought about everything that they had ever done.

They didn't know what would happen between them. They didn't know about each others problems. Amethyst would try to text Pearl what happened but she couldn't she would have a mental break down and cry.

But a while later she decided she had to explain what happened. Amethyst grabbed her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amethyst's Pearl's
Text. Text

A: Hey p.
P: Hey Amethyst
A: I miss you
P: I miss you too
A: Why don't you talk to me?
P: I can't
A: Why can't you?
P: What about her
A: P I don't like her I never have
P: I just don't know
A: Please P. I can't Live without you
P: I can't live without you either
A: Please P. I Love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pearl didn't respond after that. Amethyst put her phone down and laid down. It was only 6:00 p.m and she hadn't done her homework. But sleeping kept her mind off her inner pain.

Notes

So in this chapter we kinda see how Amethyst and Pearl kinda feel towards what happened.

We see a lot of their inner pain and how this is affecting them and their daily life.

If you have any ideas or requests plz comment them!

Remember the story isnt over yet!