Chapter 35

Picture above is Jackson. I really love grey's anatomy and so i thougt jesse williams could be Jackson in my fanfic

Tris POV:
I wake up to someone nocking on the door. I look around and see that Toby is not here anymore. Weird. But maybe he just went to get some food. It knocks again. I stand up and slowly walk to open the door. I open it and see JACKSON? He smiles: "hey trissy." "Oh my god Jackson! I thougt you would arrive tomorrow." "Yeah i talked to my parents and they said it would be okay if i would go a day earlier." I hug him and then realise that i'm still in my pyjama. "Come in Jacksy." I say playfully and he smiles. I close the door behind us and then say: "wait a minute i'm just going to get dressed." I say motioning for him to sit on the couch. "Sure." He says while sitting down. I quickly walk in the bedroom and close the door. I strip down my pyjama and put on a loose black t-shirt. While i put on my pants i hear the feontdoor open. Tobias probably is back. "Ehm who are you?" Tobias asks. "Hey i'm jackson. A friend of Tris. And you are?" "Four." Then i walk out to see them shaking hands. "Hey trissy. There you are again." Jacksy says and smiles.
Jackson POV:
The door opens and a tall boy walks in. He looks at me confused. "Ehm who are you?" He asks. "Hey i'm jackson a friend of Tris. And you are?" I say while standing up. "Four." We shake hands when Tris walks out. "Hey trissy. There you are again." I say and smile. "So you already met four?" She asks and i nod. "You live here together?" I ask afraid what the answer will be. I hope she says no. "Yes he's my boyfriend." I cringe but she doesn't seem to notice. Four on the other hand looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. "Four are you in there?" Tris asks while waving a hand in front of his face. He smiles slightly and says: "yeah sorry. I kinda zooned out." She laughs and kisses him lightly. My heart nearly explodes when i see that. I allways had feelings for tris but i think i'm totally in the friendzone.
Tris POV:
After the introducing we pick up the others and chris and Will introduce themselves and jackson answers with: "hey i'm Jackson Avery, erudite." Then we walk to the cafeteria. I'm standing between Jacks and Toby "So jacks how is life?" "Good. I would say awesome." "And your love life? Still no luck? What about this blonde girl you told me about." "Well i'm still totally in love with her but i don't think she feels the same way towards me." Toby tenses next to me. Weird. I think but shrug it off. When we arrive at the cafeteria i sit next to Jackson and tobias. Both of them say at the same time: "shall i get you something to eat?" I laugh while they look confused. "Two real gentlemen here with me." I tease them. "But no thanks i'm going to get my food myself." All my friends laugh while toby and jacks just blush. Mar and chris whisper something i can't make out. Whatever. I walk to the food line and get an omlet bread and a muffin. When i'm back at the table tobias says: "shit i have to be at work in 10. Zeke, will we have to go. They nod and stuff the rest of their food in their mouthes. "Well to bad Tris and mine work starts in two days." We high five across the table. The others roll their eyes. 10 minutes later chris mar shauna and lynn leave the table as well and i'm left alone with uri and jacks. Uri says: "guys i'd love to hang out with you. But since i didn't know jacks would already come today i said mum i would visit." "It's alright." I say and jackson nods while stuffing his third piece of dauntlesscake in his mouth. "Ok bye then" uri says and leaves. "Jacks you want some more cake?" I ask teasing. He sticks out his tounge and i laugh before saying: "i missed you." "Me too." After jackson finally finished eating we head off to explore the dauntless compound.