Chapter 1

*Skylar's POV*

Waking up in the morning is very hard for me because I love to sleep, but, of course I have to wake up early so then I can keep up with my pack and make sure no one does anything against my rules and to make appointments if need to be or meetings.

So right now at 7:30 am, I get out of my four poster king size bed and make my way downstairs where my fellow pack members are. I go to the kitchen to grab a coffee and go into the living room where my beta and best friend Sam is.

Sam has been my best friend since I don't even remember; we would always look out for each so that is why now I have got some as my beta so we can protect each other.

"Any new updates, Sam?" I ask. Then taking a sip of my coffee.

"Yes. Alpha Cole of the Bloodstone pack what's to have a meeting about and agreement", he replies back. I nod my head to tell him to continue and he does so, "He wants to have the meeting in an hour", he finishes.

I nod my head and say, "okay well come tell me when it is time to go", I tell him and he nods his head. I smile and say, "Now, what do you want to do. I haven't talked to you in ages" I exclaim.

He laughs and I laugh along with him, "nothing much really except I found my mate but, she isn't a part of this pack" he tells me. I smile widely that he has finally found his mate.

"Yay!" I exclaim, "Who is she?" I question.

"Her name is Fuchsia and she is one of the rouges that we captured yesterday" he says.

I nod, "let's go see her and I will let her join the pack lets go", I say. He looks me in the eyes and he smiles so wide I get worried his face is going to split in half.

We jump up and run to the cells until we get to the entry way where one of my warriors are. They move aside and bow their head letting me through. We walk to one of the furthest cells until we stop in front of one where a girl around my age is sitting.

She has blonde wavy hair which goes past her shoulders and piercing blues eyes that stare back at us but then turn to Sam who is smiling softly at her with love in his eyes.

"Fuchsia this is the Alpha, Skylar and my best friend. Skylar this is Fuchsia." Sam says.

We say hi to each other and then I ask her if she wants to be a part of this pack. She nods her head enthusiastically beaming up at us.

I let her out and she ran straight to me a give me a hug and repeats thank you about ten times. She then runs over to Sam and throws her arms around his neck and smashes her lips to his. I turn away hoping that I find my mate soon.

"We have to go, the meeting is in about ten minutes", Sam says and then we run to the meeting where Cole is waiting.

++++++++++

hi everyone i hope you guys we like the book this is and extended story on a short story i did.

if you have any ideas comment your idea and i will keep note of it and put it in my story.

comment and vote

LOVE you guys xoxo