Chapter 4

Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock go off I turn it off and jump out of bed. I go take a shower and wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. Once I am finish in the shower I dry myself off and head into my walk in closet and grab out a pair of yoga tights that have a purple waste band and purple on the side, and grab a purple sports bra. I grab a pair of my sneakers and socks and put them on.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and exit my room and head downstairs; I grab a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. Opening the fridge I grabbed the carton of orange juice and grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured orange into it.

While sipping on my orange and waiting for my toast to pop up I start thinking about our lives. What would we do if he wins this? What would happen if we won this war? I started worrying about what was going too happened until my toast was ready.

I grabbed my piece of toast and ate it dry; I check the time to see it is almost seven. I head towards the door and see some pack member's already outside waiting for everyone to show up. I look around trying to find Sam until I finally spot him talking to Fuchsia and Luca and Luca's mate, Lila, at the back of the group.

I walk towards them and wait for them to notice me to say hi. It doesn't talk them long to see me because I am right next to Luca.

Sometimes when I'm around Luca and Lila, I get really and wish that I find my mate soon because soon I may become sick and die because Alpha's need their mate to live.

"Hey Skylar. You ready for training." I get snapped out of my thoughts by Sam talking to me. I turn towards Sam to see he has his arm around Fuchsia waist and him having a smile on his face.

"Yep, are we training in our wolves?" I ask Sam. Sam nods his head and I grin like a Cheshire cat. I am so happy that we are training as our wolves, I always like training in wolf form because I have better strength than in human form.

Sam heads towards the house and stands on the porch and waits for everyone to be quiet.

"Good morning everyone." Sam yells. "today we are going to be training as our wolves so change."

Everyone goes behind trees to hide their bodies from any else. I go behind a big oak tree and strip off into my clothes and tie them to my ankles before changing.

Yay. Finally been hauled up for so long. Skylark says.

Its only been a week, I've been busy. I reply back.

She tries to speak again but I cut off the mind-link and don't let her control. If we want to we can let our wolf control us in wolf form and pull the back and control our wolf ourselves. I come out from behind the tree and see everyone gathered up.

Let's train. Sam says to everyone and we start training.

+++++

Tanks for reading

vote and comment

love you guys 

xoxo