Chapter 17

After me and Fallion's little moment I got tired so I went to bed. I got into my Pjs which consisted on my underwear and one of Fallion's shirt. Fallion begged me to wear one of his shirts because he says they would look good on me.

"Damn. I was right it suits you more than me. You look so sexy." He said and started walking towards me in a seductive way which made me walk backwards.

He shirt just reached underneath my butt which I was lucky. The door was closed and i was of courses pea few step in front of the door and so when I walk backwards my back hits the door and he pushes himself onto me.

+++++

I wake up the next morning by Fallion's fingers tracing my bottom lip. I smile up at him and he smile back. I pecked his lips and got up from the bed taking the sheet with me to the bathroom.

As you can tell we had... Sex last night for the first time and it was the best feeling in my life. I am happy that I left my first time for my mate due to it being ten times more better than it would if it wasn't your mate.

I had a shower and wrapped a towel around my body and went back to my room to look for something to wear. Once I do I put it on and do my hear, my outfit consisted of a white singlet with a New York jumper with the sleeves scrunched up halfway my forearm with light washed jeans the have little rips in them with a grey scarf and brown tan ugg boots. (Outfit to the side)

I had my hair in a high ponytail and added some mascara to my eyes. Once I was finished I noticed that Fallion went back to sleep and I smile. He looked so cute asleep and looked younger.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to grab some food, because I was starving. When I entered the kitchen I saw Sam and Fuchsia in a heated make out session on the counter. I cleared my throat loudly so they would be able to hear me and when they did they both jumped and turned around.

Sam stepped away from Fuchsia and Fuchsia jumped off the counter that she was sitting on. I smiled at them and they smiled back they cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Leave it for the bedroom guys and also hey." I say with a little laugh. The both muttered a hey and smiled at me.

I grab some food and then remember that we have to talk about today. I explain to them about what to do but not what we are doing. I tell them that we will meet in the living room at seven and to make sure that dress fancy but not to fancy. They nod theirs heads and they both say bye to me and walk up the stairs.

I decide to go back upstairs when I finish eating and talk to Fallion about tonight. When I enter my room I see Fallion standing near the closet in only a towel around his waist. He knows I am there but doesn't look up.

I go over to the bed and lay down on it, then I start speaking about tonight. "We are going out tonight. No excuses. Make sure to wear something fancy bit not to fancy."

He looks towards me and smirks at me and walks over to the bed still in only a towel and hovers over me. "So we are going out tonight. Okay." He says and stats kissing my my neck.

My hands move to his towel and I move my head to give him more access. "Good." I say and with that I remove his towel while he removes my clothes.

+++++

I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to write another chapter but I love writing anyway.

I hope you guys have a good Easter and please vote and comment.

Love you guys and tell me what you think so far. Bye

xoxo