Chapter 8

When we finally arrive at the pack house I mind-link everyone to go to the meeting hall in a hour for our new pack members pledge. When we get new members we make them give a pledge that they won't double cross us and blood has to e spilled for them to become members. When I get 'yes' from the pack members I turn towards Fallion, Sam, Fuchsia and the other rogues and smile at them, Sam and Fuchsia nod their heads and leave the room and go to somewhere that I don't know where.

The other rogues leave the room and now it is only me and Fallion left. Great.

"So?" I start off. I stare into his eyes and get lost in them they I didn't realise he was talking. "What did you say?" I asked.

He chuckled and said, "Did you want to go somewhere to talk and get to know each other?" I looked at him and my smile got wider and I nodded my head.

"Follow me." I said in a demanding voice playing with him. He grinned at me and gave a small chuckle, he nodded his head and I started up the stairs, him following me.

When we were on the third story I turned around and said, "This level is my area. No one comes up here unless they are told to." He nodded his head and smiled down at me.

I turned back around and kept walking until we made it to the end of the hall where my bedroom is. I open the door and walk into me room and go and lie down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. A moment later I feel the bed deep meaning Fallion is on the bed, I look at Fallion and see him sitting up and his back is toward me. I sit up and crawl over to where he is seated and sit next to him. I stare at him waiting for him to speak; he turns his head toward me and smiles.

"Let's play twenty questions" I say. He nods his head and turns his whole body towards me and I do the same instead facing him. "How old are you?" I start off.

"24, you?" he says. I stare at him in shock. He's 24 years old he looks younger than that.

"Okay then, I thought you were 21, you look younger than 24. Anyways, I am 20." I say. His eyes widen in shock. He probably thought I was older because you are suppose to be 21 years old to be an Alpha, I was 18 when I turned into the Alpha because my parents died in a war when I was 18 so I was next in lead.

"I thought you were suppose to be 21 when you become Alpha" Fallion says. I nod my head and explain to him what happened and he understood but then gave me a sympathise smile.

I smile back at him and stare into his eyes, he stares into my eyes with emotions that I can't describe and starts to lean closer. Is he going to kiss me? I don't realise this but I start to lean in too. Our noses brush against each other and I can feel his breath on my lips.

I lick my lips and Fallion's eyes flicker down to my lips while mine flicker down to his lips. I close my eyes and lean closer. Then, I feel his lips on mine and I feel like my lips are on fire.

+++++

hey guys sorry I didn't update this weekend so I did it instead today.

went to wet 'n' wild yesterday had the est time ever. today was swimming carnival but I went and watched the 5th Wave it was so awesome

hope you guys have been having a good time

please comment and vote

Follow me if you don't already and tell your friends to follow me

please share my book and comment ideas

love you guys

xoxo