Bonus chapter

20 years later

Tommy's P.O.V

Today is the day I get to become alpha of my pack. My parent have gave the pack to me but I have to share with my sister in being the alpha. We also have out beta which is Lucas, Fuschia son that she had with Sam. She didn't realise she was pregnant until after Sam died.

Lucas is our bestfriend out of everyone.

I head into the pack hall and go up on stage and make my oath to become the alpha of the pack. Once I've finished everyone stands up and whistles and yells and claps.

I smile at everyone and then catch the eyes of my mate that I have been married to for a year now, Rachael. When I turned 18 which is the time you are suppose to find your mate I didn't. I found my mate when I was 21. She was from a different pack and when we found out we were mates she moved into my pack.

I gave her a big grin while she smiled at me and help her swollen belly. She was 7 months pregnant with my son.

I have a son on the way and a beautiful wife I will love my whole life. Nothing could be better

+++++
I decided to do a bonus chapter because I wanted to add some more of the future and what would of happened if I kept writing this book.

Again thank you for reading this book.