Chapter 21

Oh no.

I run towards where Sam and Fuchsia is kneeling down onto the grass next to Sam watching tears pour down his face and onto Fuchsia's blood-stained face. Sam was muttering words and shaking while tears kept pouring down his face.

Fuchsia's face was stained with blood, scratches and bruises on her face, her eyes were closed and she was unconscious. I look over Fuchsia's body when I stop and see her shirt that she is wearing is ripped down the middle and three big gashes are along her body, blood gushing from them. She was loosing too much blood and she was loosing more blood them being able to heal.

"Grab her now Sam and take her to the medical ward. Now!" I shout while turning towards Sam.

Sam nodded his head and wiped his tears away with his blood stained hands and picked Fuchsia up and sprinted to the medical ward. I stood up and ran over to Fallion my eyes starting to blur with tears. Once I was where Fallion was I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest letting the tears come and sob into his chest.

I feel Fallion wrap his arms around my waist and kiss the top of my head and sway us around. "It's okay, everything is going to be okay." Fallion mutters.

I look up at Fallion with tears still pouring down my face and nod my head. Fallion removes an arm from my waist and uses it to wipe away the tears on my face and wraps it around my neck pulling me closer to him. After a few seconds of silence on stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips and give him a hug.

I let go of Fallion and grab his hand, I pull him to the side of me and start walking to the medical ward while saying, "We should head to the medical ward to see how they are doing."

Fallion nods his head and we head to the medical ward hand in hand. Once we make it to the medical ward we head to the room that the nurses said Fuchsia will be. When we are in the room there is no one in there except for Sam who is sitting in the chair in front of where there should be a bed.

I run over to him and kneel down in front of him. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"They just took her in for a emergency surgery and blood implant." He says his voice cracking at the end.

I nod my head and stay quiet. We wait hours and hours until finally the doctors and nurses come back with Fuchsia who is laying in the bed unconscious. The doctor notices me and bow his head and walks over towards us.

"Is she alright?" I ask the doctor.

She- the doctor- looks at me with a sad smile...

+++++

So what has happened? Find out in the next chapter.

Hope you guys like this chapter please vote and comment. Please give ideas.