Chapter 18

I get out of bed and go have a shower and get ready for tonight since we have two hours until we have to leave.

Yes I was in bed for that long with Fallion. He wouldn't let me go the whole time so I had to stay. He had his arm around my waist we made it difficult and he kept saying he wouldn't come out with us if I didn't.

Anyways, after I have my shower I wrap a towel around my body and start doing my hair since it is really knotty and it's wet. Once I have blow dried it and brushed all the knots out I start braiding the back of my head and then put the rest in a bun. I next go into my closet and find something to wear. I decide on wearing a blue crop top that has silver studs on each boob, a black high waisted flowy skirt with ankle heel boots. I finish the out fit with a black bandana in my hair and a black biker leather jacket with my black purse.(outfit on the side)

Once I put my clothes on I do my makeup, my makeup consisted of mascara, eyeliner bronze eye shadow with a winged eye and red lipstick. I put in my silver hoop earrings and was ready to go.

I looked at the time on my phone to see it was ten to seven. I head downstairs to the living room to see everyone already there including Fallion. Fallion was wearing some jeans with a black dress shirt and converses. Sam was wearing the same as Fallion but a white dress shirt instead. Fuchsia was wearing a floral crop top with a crème coloured mullet skirt with an orange wallet and a gold ring and crème coloured heels.

 Fuchsia was wearing a floral crop top with a crème coloured mullet skirt with an orange wallet and a gold ring and crème coloured heels

"I love what you are wearing Fuchsia." I say and give her a hug.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous." Fuchsia says.

"Thank you." I say. "You look nice Sam." I say and give him a hug.

"Thanks. You look good." He says and hugs me back.

I nod in thanks and turn towards Fallion, I walk towards him a peck his lips. I get on my tip toes so my mouth is next to his ear and whisper, "You look sexy and handsome." And I bite his ear a little bit.

He shivers in pleasure and then puts his mouth next to my ear and says, "You look beautiful and sexy." I kisses my cheek. I giggle and grab his hand and step next to him.

"Alrighty, are we ready to go?" I ask.

Everyone nods their heads so we head out the door and me and Fallion head into my car while Sam and Fuchsia go to Sam's car which was a 1969 Chevy Impala.

And we were on our way with them following me and of course I was driving.

Clubbing here we come.

+++++

Hey guys happy Easter. I really wanted to write this chapter now because the idea was in my head and I didn't want to forget it.

Okay guys I have something that I want you guys to do. Comment me when I should make another attack because I ain't going to do the big attack with Cole and Skylar until near the end and I don't want to end it yet so tell me what to do for an attack and when it should happen.

Love you guys and you are the best xoxo.
Bye