Chapter 28

I wake up to someone shaking me hard yelling for me to wake up. I look up to see Fallion looking down at me with worry and anger. I was about to open my mouth to ask what's wrong when I smell it. Wolves that are from another pack...and rogues.

I run to the window to see in the forest wolves running this way a few miles away. I turn back to Fallion and say...

"There here..."

He nods his head and then I mind link the whole pack, wolves are attacking, both rogues and a pack. Possibly Cole's pack. Everyone except children under 16 and women that aren't pack warriors to my house now and get ready to attack.

I go into my wolf form and let Skylark to take over, whenever she takes over we are impossible to win over, we get harmed but we don't die. Fallion walked out of the room before and is now back.

When he sees me in my wolf form and stops in his tracks shaking his head. I tilt my head to the side asking what's wrong.

"The baby Skylar. You are not going and that's final." He says with a stern voice.

After he says the baby that's when I remember that I'm pregnant, but I can't let my pack down I need to be there and attack with them I am the alpha I have to be there. I ignore what Fallion says and sprint right past him and go down all the stairs and head outside. I can feel Fallion in his wolf form following me but worrying. Once I am outside I run down my porch and go into attack mode and so does Fallion.

A few seconds later the whole pack except the children and women are here in attack mode. After a few minutes I feel the wolves coming closer and will only be a few seconds. I mind link Skylark and say, you ready?

In answer back she says, hell yea.

After a few seconds all hell breaks loose and wolves are getting attacked by both rogues and pack members from another pack. I see a wolf coming my way and I can smell that they are from another pack, Cole's pack. He jumps into the air but we dodge him by going to the side and he falls to the ground. We jump onto him and bite roughly and his neck and shake until he goes limp. I drop him and he turns back into human form. He was young, possibly 14. He didn't deserve this.

My eyes start to water and due to my distraction I don't realise that a wolf was coming my way and attacked me. We fell to the ground and landed harshly on my back. I feel a pain in my stomach but put it at the back of my mind and use our hind legs to kick him off us and then jump on him and bite on his neck.

I look around once I know he is dead and see bodies laying on the ground both mine and theirs. He brought many wolves with him like nearly a hundred. We continue attacking biting on their necks and killing them.

We kill them until there is only one wolf left. Cole. In the corner of my eye I see Fallion attacking a wolf. I keep my gaze on Cole and then jump for attack on Cole. Instead he has different ideas. He goes to the side and then bites down on leg and I howl in pain and he throws us on the ground. I let out a growl of pain and anger. We jumps on top of us though and then raises his paw and scratches down my stomach leaving 3 deep gashes down my stomach. My baby. I growl in anger and try to kick him off but instead with his sharp claws brings his paw down and his claws go right through the middle of my stomach. I howl in pain and can feel my self blacking out. Out of no where I feel his paw come out and a few minutes later I am getting held in familiar arms known as Fallion's. He picks me up and rushes to the hospital ward while muttering to me to stay awake and that he loves me.

But I can't help myself before falling into darkness and may never come back I mutter.

"I love you..."

+++++
Oh my god Oh my god.
I am so sorry to everyone that  it has been a long time since I have updated I have been really busy catching up with friends and school.

Anyways. What do you think is going to happen with Skylar. Do you think this will be the end of her. Wait till I do the next chapter to find out.

Please vote and comment hope you have been enjoying this book.

Love you guys xoxo and please if you do like this book mention to you other friends if the have wattpad and please follow me
Xoxo