Chapter 5

After two hours of training everyone heads to their homes or room while I head for the shower, once I finish showering I get changed and head downstairs to grab some food. I look in the pantry for something to eat when I spot my favourite food. NOODLES.

I grab a packet of noodles and boil some water while breaking the noodles apart and putting them into the bowl, when the water is boiled I pour one and a half cups of water into the bowl and put it in the microwaves for two minutes. When the noodles are finished, I put the flavouring in and stir it and the... eat.

Once I finish eating I go to find Sam and Fuchsia to see what they are up to. After about ten minutes of looking I find them outside in the woods where there is a small waterfall with rocks all around it. I walk towards them and sit on one of the rocks nearby.

I don't want to interrupt the two of them so I stay quiet until they notice me, while I am waiting for them to notice me and stare at the waterfall. The waterfall is small but beautiful; whenever I can I come down here and think. After about ten minutes of them talking between each other the finally notice me.

"Geez woman. You scared the shit out of me. Talk next time." Fuchsia says.

Sam is staring at me wide eyed with shock in his eyes but goes away when he realises it is just me. Fuchsia was scared shitless that all I did was laugh at both of them because of the locks on their faces.

"Sorry? I was looking for you guys for about ten minutes until I saw you guys here, I didn't want to interrupt." I say after my laughing fit has seized down a bit.

They both nod their heads and looks toward the waterfall while I do the same and admire it. The water is so blue that it looks like the shy; it shimmers in the sunlight and waves of water splash against the rocks and spray on our feet.

"So what's up?" Sam asks. I look towards Sam and smile up at him and then look towards Fuchsia who is staring at the waterfall still.

"Nothing really. Just bored want to see if you guys wanted to go somewhere and hangout." I say and wait for them to reply.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" Fuchsia says finally looking towards me and coming into conversation.

"How about we go to the skate park and ride on our penny boards? Wait. Do you know how to skate board?" Fuchsia shakes her head and I grin saying, "well let's go to the shops and get you a penny board and teach you to skate board"

Fuchsia and Sam smile nodding their heads, we all stand up and run to the front of the pack house after grabbing my keys and head to my 1969 Chevy Impala and then we head to the shops and get new penny boards and teach Fuchsia to skate board and have fun.

+++++

hey guys 

remember to comment ideas and vote

love you guys 

hope you have also been having a good holiday

bye 

xoxo