Chapter 12

Recap:

We walk into the car park and head towards the car and open the boot and put the stuff in the car and get ready to go in to the driver's seat of the car when...

++++

Suddenly out of nowhere, wolves are running towards us in everywhere direction from behind cars, like they were waiting for us to come back this entire time. They must have followed us here. There is no one here except me, Fallion and the wolves; I look towards Fallion to see him looking around at all the wolves in fear or some of them with shock.

Fallion must know some of the wolves because the way he looks right now is with fear, shock and sadness like he didn't want them to come and attack. The wolves must be rouges but then some of them look like wolves from a pack but not mine.

I have a feeling that Cole sent them and that he has made an alliance with another pack so he has a stronger team then me. The pack that has gone against me must be stupid because they will be asked to con-join their packs.

The wolves are halfway towards now so Fallion shifts into his black wolf while I shift into my white wolf. I let Skylark take control so I look from above.

Some of these wolves are from High Bloods pack Skylar, but their Alpha isn't here so we are dealing with one of the strongest packs and some rogues. Skylark says.

When I hear that we are dealing with High Bloods Pack my eyes go wide and I look straight ahead to see that a wolf is coming straight towards us. Skylark gets into an attack position and when the wolf lunges at us she sprints and we are nearly free from the wolf when suddenly the wolf bites my legs and pulls me back. Skylark kicks our hind legs and it takes a few kicks until his grip slips from our leg but his teeth scratch my legs so my leg is bleeding. I whimper loudly from the pain and look towards Fallion to see him about to kill a wolf.

Fallion is a really strong wolf and by the looks of things he has killed about ten wolves single handily so that leaves us with about ten more wolves to go. I look back towards the wolf that attacked me and try to stand up but find it difficult to stand because it hurts to much. The wolf runs toward me and I turn around so I am on my stomach and he bites my back.

I howl and whimper in pain while the wolf is still on my back, I can feel myself closing my eyes and going droopy. Before everything goes black I feel the weight disappear from my back and everything goes silent, and I quickly look up to see all the wolves on the ground not moving and then I see Fallion right in front of my face screaming at me but I can't hear anything and then suddenly everything goes black.

+++++

hey everyone did another chapter

I got bored and decided to do another chapter because I feel happy when I write.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Please vote and comment

Love you guys. bye

XOXO