Chapter 2

Cole, Alpha of Bloodstone pack sits in one of the chairs in my office, Cole is around my age and also hasn't found his mate. I walk over to my desk and sit in my chair while resting my hands on the table linking them together. Sam stands near the doorway in case anything happens, Sam stays in the room with me all the time for protection and also because he is my beta.

I look towards Cole and he is sitting in his sit relaxed with a glint in his eyes that I can't read. Something is up, Skylark says.

Skylark is my wolf and we share a mind-link to talk to each other when needed. Skylark is a white wolf which is rare.

"How may I help you, Cole?" I ask, sitting up straight in my chair looking straight into his brown eyes. His eyes are a bland brown and not attractive at all to me.

"I want us to bring our packs together", he says. I was about to disagree but he kept speaking, "by getting married and we lead both packs together. I haven't found my mate and you haven't either. That has to mean something. So let's bring our packs together." He finishes.

I stare at him wide eyed with shock.

I do not want anything to do with him. Skylark and me don't like him, there is something about Cole that makes me know not to trust him and not to agree with him.

"No, I will not. I don't want to share my pack with someone that isn't my mate and especially not you." I say. I stand up from my seat and raise my hand towards the door. "You may leave now" I say and wait for him to exit.

But instead he stays.

"What do you fucking mean by no?!" he yells at me and stands up angrily which made the chair clatter to the floor and he smashes his hands into my desk which cause my stuff to topple over.

"It means no. So leave now" I say calmly and walk towards to exit.

I am nearly out of the room when suddenly he grabs me roughly by the wrist and pulls me towards him and puts his hand other hand round my neck.

I stare up at him with anger. Sam takes Cole's hands off me and pushes him into the wall. Cole pushes Sam off him and stays where he is not coming anywhere near me.

"If we do this we can make our packs stronger, so do this for the pack not for you fucking selfishness." He says.

"I am not doing this for myself I know that I should not trust you and not to have anything to do with you, leave now!" I shout in anger.

"I will get you back on this I swear it!" he yells and stomps out of the room and out of my territory.

Sam walks towards me and asks if I am okay, I nod my head and walk into my bedroom to think of what to do next.

The only thing I can think to do is to have a meeting with the pack and have more pack members on patrol.

Everyone, to the meeting room, now. I mind-link to everyone and head towards the meeting room.

++++++

hope you like what i done so far 

please comment ideas 

lobe you guys xoxo

comment and vote