Chapter 7

"Who are you?" I ask when I am standing right in front of my mate. Looking into his emerald green eyes makes me want to just stare at him all day and get lost in them. My wolf stays quiet while I wait, usually she is always in the background trying to talk to me but I always block her out but this time she stays silent.

"My name is Fallion. I lead the rogues and I am your mate." He says in his deep husky voice.

"I'm Skylar Alpha of the Silver Blood pack. What do you want?" I ask.

"We were told to kill or kidnap you by someone" Fallion says.

It must have been Cole; of course he would use rogues to do his dirty business. I knew Cole was someone not to mess with but of course I wouldn't agree to marry him.

"Let me guess Cole, Alpha of the Bloodstone pack bribed you into this?" I ask. He nods his head, I nod my head in understanding and continue, "What did he bribe you with and do you even know why he wants me?"

"He told us that if we got you he would leave us alone for good. I asked why he wanted you but he wouldn't tell me, do you care to explain?" he asked.

I nod my head and say "He wants revenge on me because he wanted us to get married to connect our packs but I said no and now he is doing anything he can to get revenge on me"

All of a sudden his face goes red in anger and he grabs my wrist pulling me closer, he growls possessively and says "You are mine. That son of a bitch trying to take someone that is destined to be my mate; doesn't he have his own mate?"

When he grabbed my wrist I felt like my skin was on fire and I felt butterflies in my stomach. When he said I was his I felt giddy with happiness in my stomach and looked at him and smiled, he smiled back at me and it was a smile that I immediately fell in love with.

I knew I had to answer his question so I said, "I don't want to marry him because I only want to marry my mate and give myself to my mate, his mate died in a war, she was in a different pack and she died after they realised they were mates."

His smile grew wider when I said I didn't want to marry him and that I wanted to only give myself to my mate, his eyes softened and they fill with love and lust at the same time. I look back at him looking at him the same way he is looking at me.

"I'm glad you didn't agree and leaving yourself for me" Fallion said.

"Do you guys want to join the pack?" I asked. They all nodded their heads and I felt my smile grow even wider that I feel like my cheeks are about to burst. "Let's go to the house then."

We all start walking to the house, I feel Fallion walking beside me and next minute I know I feel his hand intertwine with my and interlacing our fingers together.

I think I am already in love with him.

+++++

Thanks for reading guys 

I know that these are short chapters i wish I could make these chapters longer but I just want to stay on one subject for each chapter.

If you have any ideas comment please.

Vote and Comment

Love you guys

xoxo