Chapter 10

After the meeting I went to my room to think about what I should do now. I really wanted to go out but I didn't know where. Maybe me and Fallion should go to the mall and look for some clothes for him since he doesn't have any, right now Fallion is in Sam's room getting changed into some of Sam's clothes since his were dirty.

With the decision of me and Fallion going to the mall I stand up and go to the bathroom to freshen up and go toilet. When I am finished I mind-link with Fallion. Come up to my room.

Coming now. He replied, I loved how instead of yelling out in the house we could just mind-link and stop ourselves from losing our voices.

I wait for another minute until Fallion comes through the door and closes it after him. We sit on my bed and I take his hand in mine and smile up at him, he smiles back at me showing his teeth. While he is smiling I faintly see that he has dimples, I raise my hand and poke the dimple on his left cheek which causes him to let out a light chuckle.

"You've got dimples." I say aloud.

He nods his head and says, "Yes, yes I do." He lets out another chuckle and looks me in the eyes and asks, "So what do you want to do?"

I looked at what he was wearing for the first time since he enter and realise he is wearing a white wife beater with a pair of loose jeans that hung low on his hips and he was wearing black converse. I was just staring at him, he looked so hot, his muscles in his arms on show seeing them flex every now and then from moving around.

I get snapped of my thoughts when someone clears their throat, or more like Fallion clearing hid throats, I look up to see him smirking at me, "Like what you see?" he asked.

All I did was blush and stutter out, "U-Uh m-ma-maybe"

He chuckled at kissed me lightly.

"Um. We are going shopping to get you clothes." I tell him. He groans and lays down on his stomach putting his face into my pillows. I laugh at his reaction and pat his back.

"I hate shopping." Is all he says.

"Well you need clothes so we are going." Is all I says and get up and start towards the door.

I open the door and head towards the garage where everyone's cars are. I head towards my car which is a 1970 mustang mach1 boss 302 that was orange and had a black stripe down the middle. I looked towards the entry of the garage and see Fallion standing there with his mouth wide open looking at my car in awe.

"C'mon. Let's go." I say and hop into the car and turned the ignition on while I wait for Fallion to hop in.

After a while he finally is in the car and we are off to the mall.

+++++

I decided to do the chapter for this weekend today because I am going to be busy but I might try and get a chapter done on Monday for you guys.

please comment ideas 

thanks for reading this book and I hope you guys have been liking this book so far.

vote and comment

bye guys.

xoxo