Brown sugar and lavender

Alright. My name is Daisy and this is actually my fifth story! I have two other Greys anatomy stories and two Vampire Diaries stories. Go check them out, if you want. I've gotten good reviews.

First off, I'd like to state this is going to be a lesbian story. If you don't want to read it, I'm not making you I'm just simply going to state that this book will be the best thing you'll possibly ever read. I've worked hard and I'm proud of this.

Secondly, you don't have to watch Greys to read this story. Really, it's starting from season one on up and I'm changing everything. So if you're not into greys, you can still read and understand this story. Of course, you may not get some inside jokes, but you'd still get the basic idea of it.

Thirdly, I'm not writing in the plane crash because as far as I'm concerned the plane crash killed a part of my soul. Lexie was my fave, and she died and that was a no no. So, I'm ignoring the fact that it exists. No plane crash.

Fourthly, I'm not a doctor. I aspire to be one (not a surgeon though. I can't cut open a bagel, let alone a person) but I am not one. Please politely ignore any mistakes I may make.

Fifthly, the question of the day is on the bottom page in the ANs. Read and answer if you want, I'd love that.

That's all! Thanks so much if you've read my work before and thanks for reading this book if you haven't read my works before!

Love you all, thanks so much!!

~Daisy