The end??

Okay so the title of this is kind of click bate ish, but it's not. Let me explain.

After this story ends, will THIS be the end of my MerAdd reign? Will this be it? The only MerAdd Daisy ever writes? HELL TO THE NO. this is not the end, not only will this be the first of a MerAdd trilogy, but I've got something new where I will post every single MerAdd your hearts desire, and then some. If you're liking the lesbian thing I got goin on (ps yes I like girls, or that's what my girlfriend tells me), then I got some good news for you friend.

Anything you desire, SwanQueen for anyone really bc SQ is FREAKING AWESOME READ IT SHIP IT LIVE IT, Vauseman for our OITNB buds, Ballie and Fridget for our Wentworth pals, and so much more. Anything you want, I shall write.

So, to officially announce what is happening right now....

SO I MADE A SECOND ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO LESBIAN STORIES!!

Right now, it has nothing posted but I am halfway through pre writing several MERADD STORIES!!! CUTE ONES!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

So, for more Daisy and definitely more Meredith and Addie, go follow my account @LezBeDaisy

This account has a theme somewhat on the go of Greys (and I plan to post more crowen, 110% some Slexie and maybe a Japril? Possibly a teddy and Henry one too bc I LOVED THEM but idk who'd read it) so I posted everything very lesbian on that account, especially a ton of MerAdd. Requests and prompts are open, if you got an idea send it my way and I'll shout you out in the writing.

Anywho, there will be a new chapter veryyyyy soon I promise!!!

Until then, follow @LezBeDaisy  for your daily dose of MerAdd!

Love you all so much and thanks for reading! Vote and comment!!

~Daisy