Catch and Release

This is part two to Talk me Down.

Jasmine POV

  The pounding in my head would stop then start again. The wind was blowing hard and the water was taking its course. The wind blew again and again sending the water to speed up. The screaming started but no sound came out. Only the taste of blood dripping down for my head filled my mouth, but that wasn't me screaming that was someone else.

   The light was off and there was no room to breathe. I felt like I was holding my breath. My voice this week, but I still can talk. " let me out of here. I need to get out." after have yelling, halfway spring it said down on the ground. No noise, no people, no speaking, just me. I said that and all there was was little beeping. The beeping began to get louder and I realize where I was. I wasn't in a big dark room, I was in the hospital.

   I awoke feeling sleepy, want to sleep. I looked around and no one was there. I lend forward, but a pain shot up my back and into my head head I realized where I have done. I have jumped. The bridge was covered in rocks and algae. I lean forward , but I didn't jump. If I would have jump , I would have jumped in the water. If I was pushed, I would have landed on the rocks and died.

   I close my eyes and laid back  down. My eyes  focus on the lamp. The door open if someone stepped inside smiling with red eyes. " Who are you?" I said. " It's me your sister KC." she said making her way to the bed. Her  walk looks so funny to watch. " What happened happened to me?" I question. " Angel push you, when she did Lou and try to grab you but you still slipped." KC said grabbing my hand. She took it and slid a ring on my finger. "What's this for?"

   " it was Angel's ring. She threw at Lou that got into an argument about you." The ring  sparkle and shine as the light grew brighter on it. It wasn't mine but remind me of Lou. "Where is Louis?" I said looking away from the ring and at KC. " after. He's talking to the police officer about Angel." KC said pointing to the door. I looked at and what KC hands were messing with and then I saw it. Not my legs, some robotic things when and where my legs should be. "  The doctor said when you fell your legs got caught under some rocks that fell with you." She said looking up and down as the tears poured from her eyes.

    "They say you will never walk again if you don't wear these." Lou said walking through the door.

   "Hey." I said. His eyes was red like he was crying blood. " nope. Harry tell me everything. Niall  did and Liam. I knew I never knew a girl like you would even have interest in me. "Well she does and she needs  sleep." KC  said but then I stopped her and told her to wait out side.

    "Do you really?" Louis said taking my body and moving it over. He lay down beside me. "Yes." I said. "Let's just take this slow." Lou said. "Sing to me." I said pushing Lou's hand to mine. We lay side by side holding hands singing Catch and Release until we fell asleep. He's happy, I'm happy.