Horse Riding

Bsm
Age:4

"Ready for today, love?" Hardy said taking my arms and swinging me around. We are going on a picnic in this meadow and beside that meadow is a wide-open field for us to play in.

"Sure, but I have a question?" I said stopping him. "What is it?" Harry asked with a goofy face making me laugh.

"Why not a park? Why can't we go to a park?"

"Well. I have a special surprise at this place and I don't want paparazzi trying to destroy our fun day, would we? Go get dress." Harry said pushing me down the hallway. I went to my room and starting picking out outfits.

As I was during this, I started humming One Direction' song Drag Me Down. I picked out the perfect one. It have a shirt that say 'I'm a princess in your eye site, but in his I'm a queen. ' I wore jeans and some Chuck Taylor's.

Harry came out looking like a cowboy. "What I wanted to look like Andy off of Toy Story." I smiled. "That's Liam thing."

About 3 hours after we left the house, we are still driving. "Ugh, Harry turned on the radio or something please." I said hitting his arm. He did and laughed when my favorite song came on.

~ At Meadow ~ (Harry pov)

" Disculpen mis caballos son perezosos hoy." Hazeus said giving me the leashes. He have said 'Please excuse my horses. They are lazy today. ' It was okay, just enough for Y/N. I left at the picnic and came to the car to pay for the rides.

"Are you ready?" I asked coming toward her. "For what?"

"Horse riding."

"Isn't that Liam's thing?" She said standing up. "What is up with you and Liam?"

"Nothing."

We ride off into the sunsets and watching the horses eat. To say this is her first time, she sure is riding it well. Wow. She fell asleep and we drive home silently. Today was the best day ever, but I still have to call Lian and ask him what he did to my little sis.