Freddy

Bsm
Age: 16

"Liam, where is my makeup kit?" I asked Liam coming downstairs. I need to cover up these marks and quick.

"Why? You don't wear makeup." He said turning around in an apron that said kiss the cook.

"Yeah, but I need it now. I have an...um....event to go to." I said trying to make something up quickly. I started rubbing the back off my neck, and not notice the little makeup I did have came off.

"It's in the bathroom closet." He said still staring at me. I turned around and Liam suddenly yelled stop.

"Where did you get those?" Liam said grabbing me and putting me on the countertop.

"Get what?" I asked trying my best to act innocent.

"Those marks on your neck and shoulders." Liam said pointing them out.

"Do you remember when I said I was going out with some friends? Well, I didn't. I went out with Freddy and we sort of got drunk." He nodded slowly, ready to jump down my throat for lying to him.

"So he took into this dark room and made mad love to you?" Liam said.

"Ew. No. I told him that I wanted to go because the drinks was too much for me to handle and he just took me home. I didn't really want to come home, so I asked if he want to do something fun and he said yes." I said gasping for air afterward.

"Your grounded for two months, Y/N. Do Lou know about this?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. When he came downstairs and saw Freddy on me, but fully clothed, he told me to go home immediately and he grounded him." I said waiting for a response from Liam.

"Go put some ice on it and leave it on there for the next hour or so." He said. He didn't sound mad at all.

"Next time, I'm going to do it really!"

"You're ground the rest of the year!"
Liam yelled back. I walked into my room where I had my outfit laid out for tonight.

I'm going to go see Freddy again.