C H A P T E R 4

I hesitated to move but found myself sprinting into my room with soaking eyes, shutting the door quietly so he wouldn't know I was in here I set the plate of food and the pop down onto my desk. I stumbled onto my bed as if it was my only protection, soon realising I forgot to lock my door I heard Tyler yell over to Ollie. "Oliver! I can't find her!" Ollie scrambled onto his feet and ran across the hall until he was in the lounge with Tyler, leaving me sniffing in my room, too lazy to go lock the door, but I knew I had to otherwise they would probably never leave my side or they just wouldn't care at all.

  I stumbled out of my bed and over to my door and heard Tyler and Ollie coming towards my bedroom so I quickly locked the door tiptoeing back to my bed when I heard around eight knocks on my door from the boys. I just ignored them and laid down feeling tired as can be feeling weights on my eye lids. Right when my eyes began to softly shut the boys knocks and yells to me kept me from dozing off to sleep.

  "Sara come out! What's going on?! Answer us we need to talk!" They both kept shouting back wondering why I was in here, they all ready knew. I couldn't take any more of their yelling so I scrambled out of my bed once again and over to the door knob, my eyes were tired from my crying and my stomach had started growling. I slowly open the door when the two boys realized and sighed in relief. "What, do, you, want?!" I slogged out at them being my now crabby self. They looked at each other for a second before looking back at me and speaking.

   "Why were you in there? What happened to you just 'making us lunch'?" Ollie questioned me in a conversation tone of voice while Tyler looked quite annoyed with my attitude. A tear had managed to trickle down my cheek knowing that what I did was silly and foolish. Ollie kept his concerns face on as I managed to stutter out words, "Its nothing, I just needed some alone t-time. I still have the sandwiches if you still really want them, there probably already hard." Tyler rolled his doe like eyes while Ollie surprisingly pulled me in for a hug. His warm arms wrapped around me, securing me from anything of any harm. We had just met and all ready we were hugging, he clearly obviously knew what happened trying to make Tyler sorry for what he said, Tyler didn't seem to care much, why did he hate me so much? I thought to myself as Ollie let his grip go of me and walking back into my bedroom. He sat me down on my bed and pulled out a bag of jelly beans from his pocket and handed me around a handful of them and said, "Here, jelly beans always make me feel better."

    I instantly slid all the jelly beans into my mouth making me look like a squirrel with acorns in its mouth and gave him a warm smile while Tyler had followed in and crossed his arms like a kid. Ollie looked over at Tyler who stayed crossed arm staring out my window and then back at me placing his hand on my kneecap making circular motions with his thumb to calm me down a little. I mouthed to him thank you before adjusting my position on the bed, he smiled at me forming dimples on his cheeks and mouthed back its okay I'll tell you later, alone.

I nodded as Ollie got off the bed and left the room to give me and Tyler a little alone time. He waved at me when exiting my room to go do whatever in the lounge when Tyler spoke up, "I-im sorry, I've been so hard on you I just-" his sentence was interrupted by his phone buzzing in his pocket, he pulled it out and clicked the answer button. He listened to the speaker on the other end, shaking his head or nodding even though the speaker wouldn't be able to see him he continued to do that. I had noticed I was staring and stopped stopped and instead i looked over at the insides of my palms that had words written in sharpie on them, most of the words were the names of my favorites songs or bands I liked, some of the words were some my insecurities about myself that I had wrote down to always remind my self of. "Ya sorry babe I just got done unpacking, I'll come stop by later today... No, well one but we don't talk so don't worry." "Your pretty little head off." He muttered to himself making it so his 'girlfriend' wouldn't hear. after he was finished he said his goodbyes and hung up. Facing towards me he scratched the back of his neck and sighed, "Like i was going to say, im sorry im just crabby and tired after a long day and as you may have noticed my girlfriend just called to see if i was hanging out with any other girl other than her. I got up and walked over to were he sat on a chair near my desk and gave him a pat on the back before leaving the room, "I-i understand." I said leaving him to my room.

  I walked down the hall and into the lounge to find Ollie eating a few crackers on the couch, when he saw me come in, he patted a spot for me on the couch to sit down. I jumped onto the couch feeling a bit more happier with myself than i usually did and let out a smile to relax my emotions so i wouldn't burst into tears if he triggered something that made me feel a bit down. He shot me a smile and spoke rather quiet and soft, "Tyler has been acting strange and different after he hooked up with Jennifer, its recently been normal for him to offend other girls to prevent him from hurting his 'precious blossom flower's' heart. If any time he gets all up on you, just call for me." His words touched my heart while he gave me a caring smile that made my cheeks blush with delight. I felt protected by someone who i had just met. I nodded my head at him while he handed me a slip of paper with his number on it. "We should hang out." I smiled when saying those words to him as he pulled me into his caring embraced hug.