C H A P T E R 11

Her arms were glued to Tyler as soon as she saw me. A disgusted look lingered onto her cake covered face as Ollie scooted closer to me giving Tyler a look that read, What is that thing doing here?! Tyler seemed to ignore it and stepped forward into the room closing the door as Jen followed him, not letting a single finger off of him. Tyler's face gasped as he saw the horrible state I was in and quickly ran over to me and asked, "Oh my, Sara are you okay? What happened?!" He mostly questioned Ollie. Since when is he so caring towards me?

Jen obviously became furious and gave Tyler a tap on the shoulder for attention, but Tyler ignored her which pissed her off even more and turned away from the situation to grab a bottle of water. "She just started puking, a lot actually, over and over but I think she's feeling a little better now." Ollie said while not surprisingly he started to rub and comfort my only leg that wasn't hidden from the blankets. I Turned to my side, staring out of the distance window and at the passing people on the far sidewalk outside they continued to talk.

"No she is coming h-hom- to the flat in a few days so... no I can take care of her if you want... really? but... can we still practice? wait you haven't asked her?.." I could only collect bits and pieces of the conversation but I became more interested in what Jen was doing. She was walking around the room looking around, occasionally I would cough and the boys would act like it was a call for help so they would ask if I was okay and I would just give them a nod continuing to watch Jen snoop around the room. The boys had finished their conversation and called the doctor to come in through the little button near the edge of my bed. Jen continued her snooping around when she found a drawer. I couldn't quite see what she was doing but when the doctor came in she snapped at her furiously, "Ehem! Miss that is not your property to be handling." Jen darted away from the drawer and onto the near by chair having a beet red face. Her sitting seemed off and uncomfortable, I kept note of that.

I looked over at the boys who stared at Jen in confusion, but Ollie had hate in his eyes. Tyler on the other hand had regret in his eyes along with confusion. "Hey I'm going to go get Her a snack want something?" Ollie said while getting up and stretching his arms in the air. "Nah I'm good." Tyler answered while pulling his arms behind his head and leaning against the wall still sitting on my bed. Ollie gave him a nod and walked out of the room with a beat to his step. Tyler let out a long sigh when Jen quickly got up and darted out the room slamming the door shut causing me to flinch to the sound that filled my ears. Tyler let out a soft chuckle to my scared reaction and crossed his legs. I had then realized he was squishing my legs, wait I couldn't feel my legs. My legs had gone numb from the suffocation That Tyler made happened. "T-Tyler?" I said while butting my lower lip that already had a whole from the many times before I had bit it there. He looked over at me still with his relaxed face and a smile smacked right on.

"Yea?" He asked. I felt my hands dig down under the covers to feel for my legs and felt nothing. My eyes widened as I started to have a panic attack. "Woah, what's wrong?" He questioned now sitting up and looking into my eyes that were searching the room for something to drink. "W-water." I panted out while sinking under my covers and attempting to look for my legs in the dark sweaty underworld. I heard Tyler jump off the bed and run around the room. He lifted off the covers to reveal my naked pale legs resting on the bed. His own eyes widen and quickly threw the covers back onto my legs and nervously handed me the water. I felt blush creep onto my face and I could tell that blush was getting to him. good thing I was wearing my jammy shorty shorts. They were meant for sports but I wore them to bed since I wasn't into sports and athletic stuff like that. "Sorry i, should of-" I cut him off after taking a large sip of the water. "No it's my fault I should've gotten my own water." He shook his head in disagreement.

"Hey, we should probably go check on Ollie right? I'm pretty hungry." He suggested with a sound of a growl afterwards. "Yea just one problem, my legs have fallen asleep." I answer burying my face into the soft pillow and closing my eyes. "Well I guess I'll just have to go alone then." He said while slowly walking towards the door. "Fine." I felt those words come out to fast. I lifted the covers off of my legs that were slowly waking up with a tingly feeling and fell onto the floor with a loud echoey hit. I let a whine while I heard Tyler chuckle a bit. "Hey it's not funny, it's your fault anyways that my legs are still napping." He rolled his eyes and opened the door waiting for me to come out with him. I managed to get up but with the help of the walls, I limped out into the hall with Tyler and walked down to the cafeteria they have for guests. We turned the corner to see a sad sight. Ollie was pinned up against the wall while Jen was eating his face alive with her kisses and moans. I felt Tyler's presence soon disappear and Ollie noticed and quickly push Jen away leaving her falling to the ground. "Tyler wait! Its not what you think!" Those were Ollie's last words before sprinting down the hall after Tyler.