C H A P T E R 24

As my feet trot down the pavement and the wind blowing through my long bloody as hell hair, i am suddenly knocked almost to the ground when a big chocolate Labrador with a pink collar dangling from the dog's neck, had ran into me. I stopped and mentally cursed whosoever dog this was and began to continue jogging when i was stopped by a familiar voice. "Hey, Sara!" I turned my head to my name being called and lost control over my body. "Kevin?" He nodded his head furiously and came running up to me with the same chocolate dog following behind and engulfed me up into a big bear hug. I just stood there, paralized while he warmed me more with Hus body heat brushing against me. He stepped back from the hug and gave me a smile. He had this cute messy almost black hair along with skinny jeans and a T-shirt along with a pair of vans. Plus a snapback hanging off of his front pocket. The same one when I met him at Taco Bell. He then started to giggle at me since I was staring at him. I felt a deep magenta cover my cheeks as I then turned my head to the dog that was following him. "So, um is that's your dog?" I subjected the dog that now sat next to Kevin. "Oh Konoki, yea she's a cutie." He said looking in awe at his dog who happily panted from the heat.

I walked over to the dog and gave her a pet while she happily wagged her tail practialy asking for more. "Well I've got to head to work but I'll see you around." I said walking away. He waved at me before I jogged off towards the record shop that was just in the distance ahead.

I swung the dusty smelling door open to be greeted by an excited Mikey and a normal Quinn. Mikey looked as if gevwas gonna burst so hie quickly ran off into the storage room leaving me and Quinn waiting for whoever was going to open the jingling door. Quinn instantly darted to me like a magnet, asking me many questions that wouldnt process through my head right. "Woah, hold on. Please calm down and restart, but with better fluency." She nodded staring up since she was pretty short and started her words over again. "So, are you two a." She stopped to make kissing noises and her two hands making out. I shook my head until she rolled her eyes and didn't bother to finished everything else and went back to doing what ever she was doing before. I started off by cleaning out the 'country favorites' self and organizing it. I also dusted everything from racks and shelfs to books and posters, CDs and vynls to almbums and collectables. Then I orginzed pretty much everything else, I'm that kind of person who can't seem to keep their own house clean but can make everything outside of that 'perfect'.

Maybe it just kept my thoughts from wondering to far from my mind, and maybe it was just another 'cure'. Quinn had left a couple hours ago and when she came back she almost choked on her donut that was stuffed in her face. "Holy crap, Sara you are just amazing! I haven't seen the shop like this in ages." I let a smile confront what her words ment to me. "Thanks, pretty much 75℅ of my childhood consisted of cleaning." I couldn't believe what I actually just said but it was too late now.

She let out a devilish giggle and started patting my back. "Oh Sara you crack me up." She said while walking back behind thevciunter and going onto her phone. What was so funny anyways? I questioned myself. I shook it off and walked over to Quinn who was drooling all over her phone. "Hey, who are you texting." I said trying to perk at her phone like a child. "No one, just my Mom." I look at her and burst out laughing. "Wait so your texting you mom who is a 'NoBody' to you? Plus your practicaly drooling all over your phone." She slipped her phone into her pocket and didn't say a word whilst storming over to the bathtoom. I shrugged it off and crawled behind the counter, watching people roam around and explore the shop when I Began to wonder what time it was. I pushed my self off the cozy chair that I had been sitting on and grabed my phone to turn it on. With one click of a button I saw the time read 1:23pm. Wait in seven minutes my lunch break began. But this time I get a 'date' with it.

I wouldn't call this a romantic date because me and Mikey are just friends, nothing more and nothing less. Where was Mikey anyways? I didn't dare go into the storage room, god knows what's in there. So instead I asked quinn who was chilling over by a load of posters, looking at them. "Ehem." I got her out of her daze. "Oh Sara didn't see you, what do ya need?" She seemed Luke sgecwas in a god mood. "Well have you seen Mikey?" I asked twiddling with my fingers. It was a nervous habit of mine, and I had a lot of habits.

"Oh yea he's just chilling in the storage room like always. You can go right in there." I nodded my head to distracted to talk anymore. For some reason. Felt very nervous, and when I'm nervous I usually have a panic attack. I crossed my fingers and walked back to the other side of the room where the storage room was. Before entering I was nearly knocked down, again, by none other than Mikey himself. "Mikey, watch where your going." I playfully scolded him. "Oh sorry." He apologized. "Stop it Mikey I'm just playing." His cheeks where turning a red tint as he spoke more. "Sor- um, oh let's go um, now I guess." And just like that he brought me out into the warm streets, heading for our 'date'.