C H A P T E R 43

I woke up cozy in my bed. My eyes searched the room for light but only found the clock that was almost hidden in the shadows. It was to early to be awake but to late to go back to bed. Tomorrow I go back to hell. And by hell I mean Quinn. She better change up her act if she wants me around any more. I can't afford to be working with someone who wants me gone, I might as well be gone. Might as well get a life whilst I'm at it.

I try to remember after the beautiful song Tyler sung me but I just remember my eyes drifting off into a sleep. His soft words haunted me, but I let them. I had this sheet of glass that surrounded me, and it didn't take much for it to shatter. But he was different, he was slowly cracking mine. Like a predictor stalking its prey. Should I let him shatter it though? I feel like that night connected us together and had let the space around grow warm just with our presence. All this thinking had sped up the time, it was light enough out side that I decided to get up and make whoever here breakfast.

My long naughted up hair hug over my shoulders as I made my way into the hallway and down to the lounge where I saw a shirtless Tyler buttering up two slices of toast. My stomche twisted and felt like it was eating itself. I turned my head so I wouldn't stare and sat on the couch to watch whatever was on. Nothing boring was on but nothing good was either. I heard the sound of footsteps get closer until Tyler popped down beside me with two plates of toast and eggs. I turned to him but imeditly refretee it when I remberd he was shirtless and snatched the plate from him. He raised an eyebrow but them let out a little giggle, "Somebody's hungry this morning." I didn't turn to him this time but instead gave a pouty face that he could see. "What's wrong?" He immeditly questioned, I didn't want him to feel bad. "I wanted to make you breakfast." My voice now sounded like as if I was a little baby. "Awe i'm sorry, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop making breakfast for you." I giggled.

"Well then your gonna have to get up early then." I said taking a bite of my toast. "Fine." He said taking a bite of his eggs.

We watched cartoons for awhile until Tyler said he had to go run some errands, so I decided I would go out too, to visit Zach. I need to apologize for not coming in any sooner. I also did some research this morning and yes, the members of Catastrophe are Tyler as guitarist and singer, Oliver as the bassist and pianoist and Aaron as the drummer and singer.

I open the freshly cleaned doors open to see Zach standing next to a small crowd giving them a worried look. "I'm sorry everybody but our drummer, called in sick." I could hear the boos and awes coming from the crowd as they began to turn away and leave. Both Andy and Zach had a disappointing look on there face. "Wait!" I yelled from across the room that caught everyone's attention. Zach and Andy both stood there confused but the crowd cgeerd causing both of the boys to give me a smile. I ran up to the set of drums that were meant for there other drummer and took my place on them. What was I doing? I didn't know what to play. I could feel the anxiety rush through my blood. Andy stepped over to me and threw me s sheet of drum music that I was suppose to play. Good thing I did rdsetach when I was you get, I could read these like a poem. Both Andy and Zach took there place and Andy started us off with his piano. I came in not much longer as Andy gave me a sign when to come in and go off. What did I get myself into?

I could feel the loud beats of the drums vibrate all through my body and the cheers from the little crowd that surrounded us run down my spine. As I got more into the song, the more I could forget about the fact that Cat was knocking on my door. Banging practically. Yelling to open up, but the loud sounds of the music muffled the sound of him all together. Andy's piano playing was perfect, Zach's singing was on key and proved he had quite the vocal range inside of him.

The sing came to an end but the cheers turned into a roar along with quite an applause. "Thank you." Zach yelled into the mic. "But I want to just give a big thanks to the one who saved this. Sara!" He pointed to me and the crowd once again went wild with cheering. I blushed and stepped off the set to bow. U let out a giggle as everyone begins to part into separate ways. Some groups of people come up to us and ask for pictures or autographs and others continue to shop. Zach and Andy pull me to the back of the shop.

"Sara, I can't even believe you." Zach started. "First, thank you, you were amazing." I blushed at his compliment. "Second, I want to ask you if you want to have dinner tomorrow night to celebrate." I was shocked a bit. Was it like a date? No. I nodded my head and he told me what time he would pick me up at.

"Who's your drummer by the way?" I questioned whilst getting ready to leave. I guess this makes up for not coming sooner. "Oh, yes, Brad. Quit the band." I stopped in shock and turned over to Andy. "I'm so sorry." He nodded his head and then helped me out the door. "Bye" I waved to the two boys and headed off as they began to vanish in the distance.