C H A P T E R 10

Ollie's expression changed fast darting his eyes furiously towards whoever had grabbed ahold of me, I was guessing it was Kevin. I felt the grip on my waist tighten causing me to wheeze out air, they certainly didn't want to suffocate me, they were just not use to it I'm guessing. I turned my head to see the same man I met at Taco Bell and the same guy who I guessed it was before, Kevin looked like he didn't know what he was doing but at the same time wanted to continue with what he was doing. I mean how could blame him? I didn't really understand what was happening but played along anyways since I didn't want to make it awkward. Kevin gave me an awkward smile, staring into my crystal sparkling blue eyes deep for a second, I felt like I needed to turn away to cover my insecurities but before I knew it I was pulled close to his warm chest and Face. His lips felt warm and rough, especially from his recently shaved goatee that scratched my chin and under my nose, the scratches hurt and the kiss certainly had no fireworks bursting over ahead of us which made it more awkward but he tried to walk it off and act like a regular kisser kind of guy. I felt like I had no control what so ever over what was happening, he had just pulled me into a kiss, i had only known him for a short amount if time and he was all ready all over my lips. he then released me from his lips and unhooked his arms. I glanced over at Ollie who's expression was unable to tell what he felt, but I knew he had felt a little jealous. Wait no, he is my friend and he probably has a girlfriend, he would never like me anyways. Then the worse choice Kevin could have made in this situation happened so fast, he got up without a word and walked out of the room. He had just left me and Ollie in this room full of silence and shutter, it was a silence of awkwardness between me and Ollie. We could hear each others breathing and I could tell Ollie wanted to spill what he wanted to say out to me but felt to annoyed. Then he finally spoke while twiddling with his thumbs on the small couch. "H-have you guys had a thing together?" He asked too annoyed to look up. I shook my head remembering he couldn't see me.

"No I've only known him for a short period of time and we've never really talked." I told him honestly while staring at his disappointed body language. "Oh. So you just let him?" He said while not mentioning the word 'kiss'. "I-I felt like I had no control and it happened all so fast..." Ollie cut me off while I rubbed the spot of the scratches that stung. "No I-I shouldn't be jealous, not that I am, because I'm not but you should watch him, I-I don't think he is like you think he is." He finally looked back up at me with his deep sorrow green emerald eyes. "Just be careful, your like my little sister so, I don't want anything to happen to you. especially him." He mumbled the last part but I pretended like i didn't hear it. I gave him a short nod and slumped down in the springy bed feeling empty inside, I felt very, VERY empty. I felt my stomach clench and throat tighten. My eyes waters slightly as I felt the hot acid quickly rise up into my mouth and onto my bed sheets. It was an ugly sight but Ollie obviously didn't seem to care as he quickly ran over to me in aid, he held a bowl over my mouth, brushing the puke covered hair out of my face and wiping away the tears from my eyes with his soft gentle thumbs. "Just let it all out, you'll be home soon, laying on the couch watching tv with your best pals and eating junk food." I felt laughter inside of me but on the outside all of my insides poured out, it felt horrible as for it lasted around five minutes of non stop puking.

Ollie comforted me with his nice words and back rubbings every time I started puking again. He didn't call in the doctors because he knew he could take care of me as his best friend, as his sister. I finally felt the last parts inside of me flow out into the horrible smelling bowl while tears still soaked my cheeks and horrible barfed on hair, I needed a shower, or even better, a relaxing bath. I looked up at Ollie who had vomit all over his shirt and hands but looked like he didn't care, he just quickly got up to rinse the bowl out. He was so sweet, he really was like a brother taking care of me and helping me at my worst and best of times. Tyler got lucky, and so did I. "How are you feeling?" Ollie quickly asked concerned about me while putting the bowl aside and sitting down next to me. I gave him a sad emotion and gave him a thumbs down before telling him, "I feel, empty." My head felt dizzy as the room couldn't stop moving, it was the feeling after you spin around in circles as a child and end up falling over or crashing into the walls like if you were drunk from to much alcohol.

"Well we only have a few days until we head home were you can be better cared for." His words seamed sincere and caring. I nodded my head feeling to sick to speak. Then I heard the door swing open with a creak to it, in stepped Tyler with a person I did not want to see. Jennifer.