C H A P T E R 44 Tyler

I paced back and forth in the living room. What was Ollie going to say? Would he care? Of coarse he would. Should I really do this? I really don't know. My thoughts screaming at me distracted me from the sound of Ollie's footsteps entering my bedroom. I told him to give me a second to get things straight but I guess that time was up. He stood at the door with an eyebrow raised in confusion. I stood frozen but shook the tight feelibg off. I can do this. I can tell him the truth, I can do it.

I didn't make eye contsnct and stared at the floor in allusion. "I, needed to tell you something." I quietly began. Ollie let out a slight chuckle. "What, did you get Sara pregnat?" My cheeks flushed red. "Uh, n-no!" I raised my voice a little. "I know I know, I also have something to say to you." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I questioned. "Uh well, you can go first." I shook my head. "Just go man." He gave me a smile. "I actually lied to you." He trailed off. My face was confused. "I actually don't like Sara." I froze once again, in shock. So much pressure and relief just jumped off my back. "I just saw how much you liked her, and wanted you to feel jealous so maybe you would see how much you liked her. I know it sounds wrong and-" I cut him off. "Oliver, how did you know?' I first questioned. Another smile krept up onto his face. "Its kind of obvious, as soon as you met her, your mood instantly changed. The way you act towards her is nothing I've ever seen with Jen. Not to mention you wrote a whole song about her." I blushed realizing how obvious I was.

   I scratched the back of my neck. "I did feel jelouse but." I sighed. "I really don't know how to ask her, I want it to be special. I had the chance but I knew she was too tired and, I don't know." I confessed. He stepped closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "You can do it man, I believe in you. I know that you would do anything to get her, so I believe you can. I know you can." He gave me a genuine smile.

"Thanks." I said as he lifted his arms off of mine. We both sighed from relief and then he asked, "Wait, what were you going to say again?" I shook my head. "I actually was going to clear this problem up between us." We both laughed and then laid down to watch some cartoons. My eyes were starting to drift off and I knew I couldn't sleep here. Ollie had fallen asleep so I decided to head back to the apartment. I had left some flowers on the counter along with a grilled cheese sandwhich for Sara before I left.

I got in my car and pulled out into the nicly lit up streets. I made my way to the apartment not long after and stepped in. The place was already dark so I guessed Sara was asleep. I pulled my jacket off and set it on a hook before walking over to the kitchen. I noticed the sandwhich and flowers where gone. Before I could do anything else, a groggy voice came from behind. "Ty? Where were you?" I turned to see a sleepy Sara wrapped up in a blanket waiting for a response.  "I was at Ollie's place." I answered truthfully. "Oh, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She said with a yawn. I gave her a genuine smile before walking up to her. "You have work tomirow, you should get some rest." She nodded her head as I walked her to her room. She got snuggled in her bed and let out a small yawn. "Ty." She started. Before I left the room I turned my head to her. Her eyes were closed and she was barley awake. "Yeah?" I questioned, but it was to late. She had fallen asleep. I sighed and walked out of her room.

  I walked over to my room and closed the door softly so I wouldn't wake Sara. What was I going to do? Well I should probably get to know her better. Maybe go on a little vacation or something fun and exciting! Yeah that sounds good. More bonding for us, and once I feel I have the perfect moment I'll ask her. A smile spread across my face like peanut butter. I needed this girl. But I wonder what she was going to tell me before she fell asleep. It makes me think, a lot actually.

   A yawn told me to head for bed so I did. I turned to face the window in my warm covers. The stars were beautiful, shining like there was no tomorrow. If Sara was a star, she would be the brightest, most perfect star, no she would be the most unique star. A special star. The more I stared into the night time sky, the dowsier I became. My eyes began to shut and my mind was thinking like the sound of a winding clock that never stops ticking. My brain processing what even my life had became.

I had a girlfriend, then I became roomated with the greatest girl I'll ever meet, then was a jerk to her and now I'm in love. I'm in love, sure ive had little crushes on girls or had previous girlfriends but, Sara made me feel different. She made me feel like everything was going to be okay. And I knew I could never find another amazing girl like her. The way she looks at me makes me want to hug her, the way she bits her lip when she's frustrated makes me want to cuddle with her. I could go on but soon fell into a deep sleep.