C H A P T E R 7

A smile lit up on both of our faces as he ran towards me for a hug. I leaped into his arms and let out a sigh in happiness and in pain, "How many jobs do you have?" I joked at him with a soft giggle, i could tell the boys were staring at us. He released me from the hug and let out a light chuckle with me, "Before i answer that, i need your number because my sweet lady wont call me." He said as i rolled my eyes, i pulled out a pen from my pocket and wrote it down on his hand as a smile lit onto his face. "My mother has been sick lately so im assisting her here." He said stroking my hair with his fingers, i didn't mind it because my mother use to do the same. I heard a fake cough come from behind me, it was Ollie who obviously just wanted to get this over with so we wouldn't have to hang out anymore with my friend here who i had previously met at Taco Bell, i never got his name though. Ollie soon became protective about and but his arm around my shoulder, i just let it happen as he told my friend, "I think we should get her checked out." Ollie began to walk me slowly, letting my little friend lead the way to the room i was going to be checked up in, i didn't feel that scared or nervous any more since i had two great friends with me, even though i had only known them for such a little time they still felt like my older brothers. "Also im Kevin, and your..?" He said talking about Ollie. Ollie had been spacing out and snapped back into reality when the question was asked, "Oh im Ollie Dains, Sara's Bo-est friend." He stuttered out badly trying to catch whatever words he was going to say, well i found out his last name, useful? wait what am i talking about?

 Kevin nodded and attempted to high five Ollie but Ollie just left him hanging, i was going to need to talk to Ollie about this later but for now i needed to focus on why i was here. "Here we are Miss Keeli, now if you would take a seat over on the bed over there, Mr Dins may you leave us to do a check up?" Kevin suggested leading us into a plain room full of posters that had many useful but not interesting tips to stay healthy, plus the room smelled like when you take the first whiff of the laughing gas which made my nose tingle and numb up just a tad bit. Ollie looked annoyed by the question since it wasn't normal for doctors or what Kevin was doing to ask, Ollie shook his head and argued, "No i think I'll stay here to make sure.." Ollie finished his sentence to himself as Kevin didn't seem the least annoyed that he had argued.

  I carefully limped up onto the nursing bed and relaxed on the plastic that was underneath. Ollie didn't take his eyes off of Kevin the whole time Kevin was getting ready to check me up. Kevin was prepared and walked over to were i laid holding my side in pain. "Okay Miss keeli ill need you to..." Kevin talked to me about what happened and why it hurts and i answered honestly. A few times other doctors or nurses would come in and ask me how i feel and i would tell them im okay or tired.

 Many hours passed, more than i thought had passed and ended up spending the night in the hospital, i still didn't know what was wrong with me but i had the boys to comfort me and keep me comfy the whole night. Tyler had slept in a special room just two rooms down from mine and Ollie was wide awake like an owl watching over me in the same room, on a chair that seemed quite uncomfortable, i had even offered for him to take the bed but he refused and told me that the doctors wouldn't allow that. I had trouble sleeping that night, with tossing an turning, Ollie had noticed several times until he finally spoke to me with his soft and comforting words in a sleepy and groggy voice, i felt bad for making him stay up but at the same time relieved. "You need to go to sleep, its past midnight." I gave him a long sigh before replying back to him with almost the same groggy voice, "Shouldn't you be asleep? You shouldn't have to stay up until i fall asleep." He looked at me with his spell casting green eyes and let out a soft whimper of sleepiness, "true, but your not feeling well." His words mesmerized me into a spell he cast on me, i felt more tired now as every thing around began to muffle into silence, but i heard something before i fell into a nice warm slumber. I heard Ollie sing softly just from a few feet away. "...Thats Haunting my sleep, i wish i could delete, the voices in my head but instead i have to weep..." He was so good, he was perfect.

  I woke up back in the same bed i fell asleep to Ollie's wonderful voice last night and heard the doctors talking to Tyler and Ollie, "Yea she has... No she might stay for another, hmm... huh? Ya she can have company..." I heard come from the female doctor just from the other side of the room. After the doctor was done talking i instantly heard pacing across the room, assuming it was Ollie because why would Tyler ever care about me? I opened my eyes to see Ollie pacing back and forth with tears in his eyes and Tyler staring angrily at me then back at his phone. "Ollie, Whats going on?" I asked still in my morning groggily voice. More tears streamed down Ollie's face, "You're, You are really s-sick, like life or d-death sick." Those words plummeted through my chest as Ollie tried to suck up and wipe away his tears he couldn't hide.