C H A P T E R 40

I nodded my head and waited for the lights to dim themselves. I was so excited i could barley contain myself. Minutes passed with no sight of Tyler, i didn't want to assume anything else than just believing that he was going to the bathroom but i started to grow lonely without him even though i was surrounded by hundreds of people. He will show up sooner or later, i trust him. People all around cheered from the top of their lungs and were throwing their hands in the air. The room smelled like the sweat from the nervous but excited people who surrounded me, almost squishing me and the scream from everybody could make you want to go insane and shoot yourself in the brain.

Everybody just about lost it when the lights went dark all around. We could hear the steps of the people who most of us in the room aspire to be one day walk on stage and get there equipment all ready in the dark. I looked around and saw many people screaming or shaking uncontrollably. I'm surprised i didn't see anyone cry. My mind had totally forgotten about Tyler, where was he? Maybe i should go look for him. But as soon as i was thinking about leaving to go find him, colorful lights shot right onto three young men on stage. My eyes were intrigued by the appearances of the men. There i saw a guitarist who wore a black hoodie and skinny jeans that had many rips in them along with a black beanie to cover most of his forehead. His buddy behind him who was clearly the bass, whore something similar but wore a black shirt instead and a bandanna over his mouth. Then the drummer who was off to the side wore a grey shirt with skinny jeans similar to the other boys and of coarse a black beanie.

The crowed roared with excitement which made the members big warm smiles come up on the screens to the side of them. They then got right into one of their well known song's which i sang to and so did many others all around. The speakers up near the front were thumping to the beat and made a vibration run through my body. The words screaming from two of the three men up there sent shivers down my spine, good shivers.

It wasn't long until they had gone through almost all the songs and still no sight of Tyler. Maybe he got a better veiw somewhere else. Or he just left me, but that would be his loss, this concert is sick! The room was like a microwave set on high. It was exstemely hot in there and full of screaming fans who sang along to each song with just as much energy as the actual performers themselves. I had wanted to take pictures and videos but I made the biggest mistake ever by forgetting to charge my phone so it was completely dead.

It had finally came to the last song and I could literally faint on the spot. Watching the men bounce around on stage like kids was amazing, with all the enthusiasm and energy it was perfect but when the last song came into play, the room suddenly became Dark. A spotlight found its way over to the guitarist who was standing only inches away from the microphone. The sound of a soft piano began to play in the background as the man stepped close to the mic. His voice was filled with fear but his words were strong and firm. The words that slipped from his lips became all to familiar. That voice, that same scared exspression, that same smile, that same habbit. My heart stopped for what seemed like an eternity but was really only a second. I couldn't think straight, I just stared at the being on stage, so far from my reach but his words coming at me so strong that I flew back and hit my head. I hit my head so hard that I couldn't even think straight. "This song was inspired by someone very special to me. They may not know it but its true." When he spoke that i could barley tell but i noticed he was searching the audience for something. Then from a long distance away we locked eyes. The world all around was just a haze to me. The piano continued playing until the all to familiar voice sang softly. I swear I could have just melted by his words that touched my soul. I knew exactly what he was trying to say to me through his words. Even though he just drained all of his energy through the other songs, his voice still sounded like he was trying his Best to make sure the person he was singing to got his message.

I understand now.

The song soon ended but his voice still rung in my ears. They took off the stage and behind the curtains. The crowd begin to leave or continue to try and crawl on stage. I knew the security wouldn't let me in so instead I headed out to the car. I was confused but understood it all at the same time. I slumped my body into the passenger seat and sat there, staring out the window, waiting for something to happen.

The shadow grew bigger as it walked faster, it must if saw the state I was in because now it was running, not caring that the people around gave him funny looks. His steps quickened as he got closer. He almost ran right into the car but had to stop himself before slowly opening the driver door. I didn't move. The door shut, his body heat made the car warmer just with his presence. He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Sara." I shook my head. I turned my head to him, I could see the tears building up in his eyes from my reaction. Before he could speak any more I pulled him into a hug. A warm one, we enjoyed it. Every moment of each others presence.

"Tyler?"

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry to."