C H A P T E R 37

Its Friday.

Friday, thus means tomorrow is Saturday, and you know what that means? Yes I finally get to go with Tyler to go see my favorite band of all time! I just needed to get through today. I shift my body, inhaling a scent that wasn't my own. Then I remember that I was in Tyler's room. In Tyler's bed. With Tyler. What was I thinking? Oh year, the part when I said I would do anything for him because I owed him. Why? I shift my body a little, hoping that Tyler wasn't in here. But when my feet hit something behind me, I froze. I heard a small groggy grunt come from Tyler who was behind me. I didn't dare move my leg, because I knew were it had gone. I slowly opened my eyes to see it was still dark outside. I looked over st the clock that hung in his wall to see it was four in the morning. I turned my head slightly behind me to see Tyler who was sound asleep. But gen I felt something cling onto my leg. I looked down to see his hand grabbing my leg and hugging it.

I stared at him for a minute before slowly pulling my leg away from him. But to my surprise he began to pull. "Tyler!" I whispered. I heard him make some noise and then rub his eyes. He blinked his puffy and tired soft brown eyes open and smiled. It wasn't to dark so I could still see his face. "Yeah?" He said still not noticing what he was doing. I bit my lip and then whispered, "I accidently kicked you uh, down there and then you grabbed ahold of my leg." He lookedat me funny and then looked down.

His eyes widen as he carefully took my leg at placed it down next to my other leg. "Sorry." He apologized whilst tucking his hands under a pillow. "Its okay, I just wanna make sure I didn't kick you to hard." We both giggled and then sighed. "Actually I felt something kick me while I was dreaming." We giggled some more. Then whilst we were giggle we heard the creak of the door open and in popped a sleepy Ollie. "Shut up you two, I'm trying to get my beauty sleep." We giggled some more and then shooed him out.

"I'm cold." Tyler said whilst rubbing his hands together like a child. "Your being to cliché, just wrap yourself in a blanket." He made a pouty face. "But your arms are warm." He pouted some more. "Awe does someone just want a hug and is to shy to ask for one?" I looked him in the eyes. He nodded his head. I smiled before wrapping my arms around his cold body. "You weren't kidding." I said with a slight giggle. "Obviously." He said while his teeth chatted. "But you know I can't hold onto you forever, just get under the blanket." I said letting go.

The light from his eyes disappeared as I told him that. "Fine, aren't you cold?" He questioned whilst getting under the covers. "I'm fine." I turned my body so I was facing his window. "I know your cold. You can go back to your room if your uncomfortable." I turned back to face him. Was I uncomfortable? I didn't feel it. "Is it weird that, I'm not uncomfortable?" I asked studying his face. "It depends." His face lit up before his eyes closed. I giggled at his words and decided that I've already slept with Ollie so why not Tyler? He's like a brother anyways. Right? I got off the bed. I could hear slight whimpers coming from him just behind me. He really wants me to stay doesn't he? I lifted up the covers as he lifted his eyebrows in question. I tucked myself into the bed and stared at Tyler who had opended his eyes to see if he was hallucinating. "Oh hey." He said with a smile. "Hey, good night again." I said whilst closing my eyes and pulling one of his pillows close. "Good night." He said poking my nose.

I scrunched up my nose and opened my eyes and stared at him hard. "Why did you poke me?" I said whilst rubbing my eyes and yawning. "I like it when you do that." I gave him a confused face. "What?" He chuckled slightly at how confused I was. "When you scrunch up your nose. I like it." I roll my eyes as he giggles like a girl. Then I jabbed my finger in his stomsvge, making him curl in a ball whilst clutching his chest. "Why did you do that?" He said covering his stomach with his hands. "To make you stop." I answered whilst pulling the covers up to my neck. "Stop what?" He asked truthfully confused. I giggled and patted his head twice. "Being so cute." He made a silly face and then poked me. "No, I think you need to stop doing that." He said whilst patting my head three times. "Now go to bed. You have one more day of work so make it a good one." I nodded my head and then thought of something. "Wait Ty?" He opened his eyes to meet my gaze. "Yeah, Sara?" A smile found its way to my lips.

"Will you go to a concert this Saturday wit me?" My stomach twisted with a strange feeling. "What to?" He asked with concern in his voice. "A Catastrophe concert." His body relaxed almost with relief and he closed his eyes. "Yeah Sara, I'll go. I'll go." His smile made my stomache twist some more. "Okay good. Good night. I'll see you when I awake." I said whilst my eyes vegan to drift, trying to keep there selves awake. "Good night Sara, I lo-like you." He whispherd whilst catching his words. I nodded my head and my eyes soon drifted.

My soul drifted.