Forty Five

Marcus James Reynolds.

"Good morning beautiful." Marc said as he placed a kiss on Rabia's forehead.

"Good morning." Rabia mumbled still sleepy.

"Only three days left." Marc said.

"Yes. You remind me every morning." Rabia said smiling as she cuddled with Marc.

Marc hugged her tight. His hands were on her back, trailing along her scars. Marc was glad Rabia was finally over her insecurities about her body and Marc had made sure about that. Their love making had been more passionate and tender ever since the accident. Thinking about last night, Marc felt himself go stiff with desire.

"Not now." Rabia chuckled as she moved to get out of the bed.

Marc watched her as she got out of the bed but then suddenly she swayed and fell backwards on to the bed.

Marc instantly got up and took Rabia in his arms.

"Hey... you okay?" Marc asked as worry clouded his mind. Marc knew even though Rabia was not telling him, that she was not feeling well. He saw her lack of appetite and she was even losing weight.

"Rabia, we should go to the doctor."

"We had the routine check up last month. It's just all the stress and planning for the wedding. I am fine." Rabia said as she straightened herself up and sat.

"You ever thought of taking the pregnancy test?" Marc asked.

"I am on my pill plus I had my periods last week."

"Oh" Marc wanted to have a bigger family with Rabia but he knew this was not the right time and he also didn't know how to approach this with Rabia.

Marc was lost thinking about his future with Rabia and of having more babies with her when he heard a loud crash from the washroom.

Marc ran to the bathroom and saw Rabia bent over near the shower.

"Rabia what happened?"

"I don't know. I think the stand broke." She said as pointed towards the corner where the shampoos and lotions laid scattered along with the broken stand.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I slipped and held on to the stand by mistake and it broke from the wall."

Marc helped her up and looked at her for any bleeding or injury but she seemed fine.

"It's okay. Let's shower together."

"You never give up do you?" Rabia said chuckling.

"Never will"