Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Meek POV

Yesterday was a hell of a day. Me and the Chasers had meetings with connects down here to see if we could not only get our business up and going in Philly but also out here in Chicago as well. I know it's been only a few days since I've been gone but I miss my baby just as much as she misses me. Feels good calling her my wife. I remember back when I was chasing her, waiting for that fuck boy to mess up so I could snatch her up, cuff her, and call her mines. I was honored when she told me she wanted my last name so it was only right that I put a ring on it. Now she's Onika Tanya Maraj- Williams.

10:05am

As I'm sitting here in bed thinking about how blessed I am to have such an amazing, beautiful woman who is now my wife, I hear a ding notifying me there was a notification awaiting for me on my phone. I reached over, looked at the time it was 10:15am. I grabbed my phone to see I had a lot a messages dealing with business and a most recent one from no one other than my baby. I cheesed hard reading her message in my head.

Wifey👑💍💦: Hey meek, I know you're probably sleeping since you got in late but I was just saying good morning. Can't wait for you to come home. I miss u, love u, need u, gotta have you lol.👅😂😭. Tell me how things went when you can. I'm headed to lay a few BARZ in the studio and then a day out with the girls. Stay safe babe, love u💋

Damn I love my baby. I'm thinking about cutting my trip short and letting the chasers take over the rest. I waited before I texted her back because I wanted to see if she's available to FaceTime.

Me: good morning baby. Everything went good. Things looking legit out here but aye I want to see you ma, FaceTime?😉👀

Few minutes later my phone rung indicating I had a FaceTime call. I brushed my hands over my waves and face before I answered.

Nicki: baaaaaaaby!!!!

Me: *chuckles* wassup ma. You look good, I'm sorry, you look BEAUTIFUL today. How are you, you in the studio yet?

She had on a PINK jacket with her hair up in a high neat bun, light makeup and some lipgloss. Just how I like her. My baby don't need all that makeup shit because her beauty comes naturally.

Nicki: actually babe I just pulled up but that can wait now that I'm on the phone with you. You still in bed baby? *starring at meek with her famous dimpled smile*

Me: yea baby, not too long woke up. Me and the boys going to get something to eat in a later tho cuz a nigga starving.

Nicki: *cackles* If I was there I'd have you a nice, HOT, delicious cooked meal prepared for you *she says low and seductively*

Meek: *chuckles in his deep raspy voice* ohh bet. I already got that HOT delicious meal waiting for me right now, don't even need a plate just my face but since you wanna play....... *watches Nic pant breathlessly in her seat*

Nicki: *moving around fixing herself* baaaaaby stop! Ugh lemme get my ass in this studio for we both start something that you and I both know I don't need to be doing in this truck. *side eyes meek*

Meek: oh don't act like we haven't done nothing before in the RANGE baby, I say out loud *smirks*

Nicki: now u and I both knew there wasn't enough room for all that. *blushes and hides face* still can't believe we did that

Me: well I enjoyed it. Enjoyed it a lot. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. The way them seats where soaked says otherwise baby *smirks*

Nicki: okay enough meek damn *laughs while rolling her eyes*

Me: aye watch ya mouth ma don't make me fuck ya lil ass up, again. Have you limping for 2 weeks instead of one, try it! *evil smirks*

Nicki: boy bye I'm grown. *fans him off and looks out the window*

Me: alright we'll see just how grown you say you are when I get home but til them stick to them toys ma!

Nicki: boy bye! That's like 2 well 1 1/2 weeks away I'm good, lol why must you be so petty Rihmeek. That's fine you too can use them hands cuz when u get home you not getting any

Me: *chuckles* that's fine baby, I'm daddy and whatever daddy says... Goes! Just be ready for me beautiful *smiles showing his pearly whites*

Nicki: you know wha...... *gets cut off with loud noises in the background*

*knocking and beating on the bedroom door* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! Yo meek you ready to get going or not my nigga, I know you not in there still sleep my nigga. Tell Nicki I said hey and let's go hit up this burger joint we rode pass the other day a nigga hungry,Tak says. Me and Nicki both laughing I look back at the clock which read 11:06am.

Me: damn bae we've been talking for a long time. I don't mind but me and my niggas hungry so I guess I'll hit you up later ma.

Nicki: *sighs* well alright baby. Tell them I said wuss good *in her hood voice* and tell Tak he rush me off the phone again I'll fuck his fat ass up!

Me: u little as hell ma but alright *chuckles*

Nicki: wateva Rihmeek *fans him off* love you daddy *smirks and bites finger*

Meek: love you too baby, be safe!

Nicki: you too, I'm serious meek! *looks up to see she has an incoming call* Gotta go this Candi calling me now. U got me losing track of time bye Rihmeek.

Call ends

I chuckle to myself as I get out of bed heading to the bathroom to get ready.

Bare with me plz, I'm trying lol🙄😂😘
-Morgan