Me too

Wednesday: 2/24/16

8:00AM

Nicki POV

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for me, my baby, and the chasers. They had a business meeting at 10:00 so meek invited them over for breakfast. Meek came downstairs walking up on me. I turned around giving him a kiss then I focus back to cooking

Meek: good morning baby. Smells good in here. What's on the menu today? *reaching around grabbing a piece of bacon from the plate.

Me: nuh-uh meek chill. Don't touch nothing else over here or I'll beat ya ass.

Meek: you gone do what now? *pushes up against her squeezing her ass hard*

Me: not giving in, I repeated myself and he slapped my ass hard as fuck. SHIT meek chill out I mushed his head back causing him to stumble back on the counter.

Meek: *chuckles* watch ya mouth next time ma. Like I asked before,
What's on the menu?

Me: *rubbing my ass swaying* Uhhhhh pancakes, eggs, sausage, turkey bacon, oatmeal with fruit on the side, and French toast. With orange juice and apple juice on the side

Meek: damn baby. That's a lot of food. You must really love them niggas. *chuckling* if it was me I'd have them eating lucky charms or some shit.

Me: *shakes head* well speaking of niggas, ya niggas just pulled up. *looking at the cameras from the kitchen tv* you should get the door baby *starts fixing their plates*

Meek POV

As I'm headed to the door I can hear their loud mouth asses now. *opening the door* aye aye aye chill with all that loud shit man.

Chino: man wassup meek, good morning to you too nigga he says as everyone walked in and into the kitchen.

Chasers: good morning Nicki

Nicki: morning y'all.

Tak: boy does it smell GOOD up in here. Throwing down in the kitchen again sis I see you. *walking over to her hugging her* boy am I hungry!

Me: I bet you are, always hungry, hungry ass nigga!

Everyone laughs but Tak

Tak: meek shut yo ole built like a twig head ass up. You need some meat on your bones with yo skinny ass.

Nicki: ok enough. Leave my baby alone. Are y'all gone stand there and fool around or eat? Breakfast is ready *handing them their plates*

Me: thank you baby, you the best. *kissing her on the top of the head* "the orange juice and apple juice are already on the table baby along with the syrup"

Okay thank you baby. You not eating? "No I had one of my protein shakes earlier before I started cooking and besides I'm not feeling good" she says. What time is your doctors appointment?

I'm making her go just to make sure she's ok.  She didn't want to go but I wasn't having that.

Nicki: "10:00 baby which is why I'm headed upstairs to get ready now" *she says heading up the steps*

Omelly: yo meek, Nicki good? She normally sit down and eat with us. *sips juice*

Me: she still not feeling good so she's headed to the doctor same time we leave. *stuffing pancakes in his mouth*

Tak: aww man sis still sick? *getting up for seconds* oh shit meek she could be pregnant

Me: ion know man but whatever it is I hope they can treat her for it so she can get better.

Nicki POV

30 minutes later I was done getting ready. Heading downstairs I checked my phone to see it was 9:45am... I need to get going. *yells bye y'all, bye meek I'm gone"

"Nah ma bring ya ass here" "no kiss goodbye? What I tell you bout that" Meeks says

Me: I'm sorry baby I'm in a rush. Don't want to be late. *leans down kissing him* love you

Meeks: *slaps her ass as she turned around leaving* love you too baby. Don't forget to tell me how everything goes.

"Ok" I say as I headed out the door, walking to my truck, pulling out heading to my 10 o'clock appointment.

Doctors Appointment

I walk in with my shades on signing myself in.  It was now 10:15 meaning I was fifteen minutes late, great! It was only a few people ahead of me.

Lady at the desk: hey Nicki nice seeing you again. What's going on with you this time around

Me: *pouts lips at my stomach starting to turn* I think it's a stomach bug Ms. Julie. My husband wanted me to make sure for sure what it is so that I can get better *smiling thinking about how concerned he is*

Ms Julie: well I hope you get better Hun. *hands her papers that needed to be filled out*

Me: thank you. *taking the clipboard going to have a seat* filling out the papers I came across a question asking if I was sexually active. I marked the yes box with a check. I mean duh I am married and me and my baby like to get down *giggles to herself*

Then I came across another question asking when was my last cycle. Shit as I sit here and think about it. My cycle is a week late. It normally comes on a day later being a week late but it didn't. On top of that I didn't get my birth control shot this month.

I looked up from the clipboard hearing my name being called. "Onika Williams" i stood up an headed back with her leading the way. "Your doctor should be right with you in a few" ok thank  you. "No problem"

I sit my purse down in the chair and hop up on the table. With me being short it took a while but I got up there. Thinking to myself I wonder if I'm pregnant and if meek was ready to start a family so soon in our marriage.

Oh course he does. He's been talking about it ever since we've been together. No doubt he's going to be a good father to out baby boy or girl because he's an amazing father to my stepson.  Speaking of stepson I miss him.

As I'm lost in my thoughts I hear a light knock at the door. "Knock knock, well hello there Mrs. Williams long time no see how are you?" Dr. Jones says as he shakes my hand.

Not good I chuckle. My stomach has been bothering for quite some time now so I came to get it checked out. He asked me questions about my symptoms writing them down.

Dr. Jones: well okay Onika I'm gone have a nurse draw some blood and for you to pee in a cup. Do you mind peeing in a cup today?

Me: no.  "Ok good" he chuckles leaving out.  Minutes later a nurse came in drawing blood and I peed in the cup. She took the pee sample and blood sample to go check them out.

10 minutes later Dr. Jones came back in with my results.

Dr. Jones: Onika it appears to me that you are indeed 2 weeks pregnant congratulations

My eyes grew and tears rolled down my face. I can't believe it. Happy isn't even the word to describe how I'm feeling right now

Dr. Jones: I'll be sending you to my OBGYN center to get your ultrasound done today once you leave here. I'm also going to prescribe some prenatal vitamins as well. *handing me my prescription* have a nice day Onika.

Heading towards the waiting room Ms. Julie asked how did it go. Great! Just know in 9 months I'll be a mommy *wiping tears from my face* "omg congratulations dear. You're going to be a great mother" thank you so much. See you later.

Heading towards my OBGYN Doctor I call meek.

Meek: hey baby how did it go?

Me: good. I got some news I need to tell you tho baby. *sniffles*

Meek: is everything ok baby? You sound like you crying, yo you good?

Me: yes yes baby I'm fine. I'll tell you everything when I get home ok.

Meek: ok can't wait love you beautiful.

Ok baby, and yea me too!

Excuse any errors

-Morgan😘