I'll go get em

Nicki POV

The next day

I woke up in my bed. Meek must've brung me in here last night cause I don't even remember falling asleep. I got up slowly walking into the bathroom to relieve myself then apply ointment to my piercings. Once I was done I brushed my teeth washing my face, combing through my curly locks.

Before I walked out I flicked my tongue out causing the tongue ring to jiggle. Meek tripping if he really mad. But I don't give a fuck I'm a grown ass woman he is NOT my daddy. If anything his ass should be happy and damn near lucky my tongue is fucking pierced. Let me not work myself up this morning though.

I walked out going to the girls room. "Candi, Titi y'all need to..." I stopped seeing they were gone and the bed freshly made. Them bitches told me they leave this evening so why the hell they leave so damn early it's just 9 something. I shrugged it off going to my babies room.

Walking in I seen meek in the rocking chair sleep damn near bout to fall out. Why is he in here and not in the bed. I walked passed him shaking my head approaching my babies. Ayan was trying to stand up but fell back down while Rihyan just sucked on her blanket.

"Goodmorningggg ladybugs" I say as Ayan finally stood up holding on to the railing of her crib cooing. I picked her up laying her on her changing table to change her. Once I was done with her I did the same to Rihyan. I put them back in their cribs as I went in their closet to find them something to wear.

I bent down looking through the containers of bows when I felt meek press up against my ass. "GoodMorning baby" he says in that deep raspy Philly voice that I love of his. "Morning" I simply say getting their hair products pushing past him but he tried stopping me. "Meek can you move please I'm trying to get them ready" I say but he grabs me in for a hug.

"Look baby I know you think I'm mad but I'm not. It's just I've been so stressed lately making sure we safe and shit. And you not straight up telling me where you were and where you were going had me tight. You can't just be leaving out like that not letting me know with the situation we're in" he says letting go kissing my forehead

"I know baby. I absolutely understand and I'm sorry" I say looking up at him pecking his juicy lips. "Now let me see it again" he says lifting my chin as I stuck my tongue out. I flicked it up and down then curled it. "Damn baby you making me want go do some things to you" he says tugging at my boy shorts. I moved his hands away as he looked at me crazy. "I'm trying to get my babies ready now MOVE"

"And I'm trying to fuck the shit out of you but you playing" he says pushing up on me walking to the babies. Placing the things down I turned around standing on the tip of my toes wrapping my arms around his neck as he reached down grabbing my ass.

"See here's the thing baby. When I got my tongued pierced I got another piercing as well" I say kissing his neck then whispered in his ear. "I got my clit pierced baby" I say kissing his earlobe. "Shit! You what. No way baby you serious" he says looking down at me cheesing. "Yes babyyyyy and we can't have sex til after 6 weeks or til I'm healed" I say as I let go tending to my babies.

"Damn baby. You really got a nigga dick throbbing and shit right now. Let me see it" he says tugging at the front of my boy shorts" "move Rihmeek" I say as I got them ready.

"They're all yours baby" I say handing them to him. "Go feed them while I go shower" I said walking out.

Meek POV

I was downstairs feeding my babies when they eventually fell asleep. I put them in their swings going upstairs to our room. Opening the door I seen Nicki come out the closet with a towel dress on. I licked my lips looking at her as she smiled at me.

"Baby you gone let me see it now" I asks sitting on the bed. She came over to me lifting the towel revealing her fat pussy lips. She spread them apart slowly as she made eye contact with me. Looking down my mouth watered as my dick twitched. I wanted to nut right then and there but keep my composure.

"Damn baby that shit nice you sure we can't have sex" I say rubbing my my dick down looking at her swollen pierced clit. "Can I touch it" I say pulling her closer taking in her sweet scent. "Meek why you..." I cut her off touching it gently as she gasped. "Does that hurt baby" she shook her head no so I pressed a lil harder. "Ok shit meek STOP. Now that hurt" she says slapping my arm.

I let her go as she pulled the towel down climbing on bed grabbing my wave brush. "Sit down baby I wanna brush your hair" she says as I sit back. "So did it hurt. You know getting ya tongue and clit pierced"

"I was high as fuck baby so I didn't really feel it. And before you ask yes I went and got some of your weed rolling it up perfectly. I was on cloud nine" she says brushing my head. I just shook my head and laughed at her.

"But look baby I wanted talk to you about something. I requested that a female pierce me because I didn't feel comfortable letting a man see my bare pussy" she says. "So you rather a female see you?" I asked out of curiosity. "Ugh not like that meek" she says pushing my head.

"It's just.... I don't know. But back to what I was saying. The girl that did it looked so familiar. She looked exactly like Macy." She says. " my eyes grew when she said that. "Oh word? What was her name baby" I say turning around looking at her. "Tracy" she simply says as I got up.

"DAMMIT! Shit man put on some clothes and get dressed baby we bout to go back to the place you got pierced at" I say going in the closet to find a shirt to put on.

"Why is everything ok baby" she asks walking over to me. "Nah imma call Na to come watch the twins, then tell the chasers to meet us there" I say putting my chain on grabbing my phone sending them a text. As Nicki started getting dressed I heard the babies cry.

"I'll get em"

Ohhhh shiiiiiit!!!!! Lol we getting somewhere. Glad she told him everything he needs to know.
Have y'all been having problems reading the updates? If yes make sure you're following me. Wattpad tend to only let followers read all chapters. Last night wattpad was acting up. So hopefully y'all can read my other updates now. Anyways excuse errors and thanks for reading!!!!!!

-Morgan😘