Birthday Sex

2 months later....

Meek POV

I was currently in the studio with my niggas coolin, passing the blunt as we listened to snippets of my current work.

Deen: man this shit dope bull. Ya fans going to LOVE this!

"Thanks man. Nothing but light work. Nicki said she'll get on a couple tracks too, you know how the Williams do" I say doing the dab as the beat dropped to the next song that played through the speakers.

Tak: speaking of Nicki, how sis and my nieces doing meek

"Shidddd good. Nicki been trying to lose the baby fat lately and my baby doing a pretty damn good job. Breastfeeding sure does help with it. The babies stay sucking her dry. If she not pumping she breastfeeding" I say passing the blunt.

Omelly: well that's good bull. We gone stop by this week to see them. I picked up a few things for them.

"iight man cool. Just let us know" I say sitting back vibin as my eyes got low.

Nicki POV

I was at the home gym running the treadmill. The twins were on the floor laying on their blanket watching me. I looked up seeing meek come down. When he came to give me a kiss I immediately smelt weed.

"Meek I advise you not pick up my babies until you're not smelling like drugs" I say finishing my workout. He didn't take another step forward. Instead he turned completely around going upstairs

I picked them up placing them in their carseats. Yeah it's a lot but I had to get them down here one way another. I smiled as they looked up at me. "Daddy stinky so he can't hold y'all til his fresh. Momma's stinky too but my work out was everything." I say talking to them walking up the steps to the main level.

I took them in our room walking in on meek with his ass crack out mooning me. "Uh baby could you not have ya dick and bawls out in front of the twins. Be cautious baby." I say facing their carseats the opposite way.

Meek: "Look. Stop telling me what to do. Nobody told you to burst in here like that anyways" he says putting on his briefs.

"Look..... why the attitude. Don't start Rihmeek." I say walking in the bathroom as he brushed past me.

"Yo what the fuck is your problem. Are you mad cuz I told you not to touch them cuz you smelt like fucking weed my nigga?" I ask giving an angry chuckle ending it there before it get any further.

When I was done meek and the babies were gone. I put on my clothes and shoes grabbing my purse and headed downstairs. I awed at how cute they looked laying on their daddy's chest. Taking my phone out to take a picture meek woke up.

Meek: where you going? Come here.

He says as I made my way over to him. His eyes were light red and low. "Where you going baby" he says as I sat down. "Out" I simply say trying to grab the babies. "Nah chill out ma. And to answer your question no I wasn't mad. I was getting over my high and when I came in all I wanted to do was kiss my babies. I wasn't gone pick them up or nothing. You were just being aggy" he says

"Wow. Me? Aggy Rihmeek? Ok. Well next time don't come in here high or getting over your high when you have two 2 month old twins" I say getting up packing their baby bag. "Again where you going Onika" he says sitting up. "I said out didn't I" I say taking them from him strapping them in.

Meek: ok since you want to be difficult. *Gets up blocking the door* I'm going to ask you one more time or you not going anywhere. I need to know where you going taking my babies and shit.

I sighed standing up grabbing the bag putting it on my shoulder then grabbed the carseats. "Out with the girls. Now can you move Rihmeek. These carseats are heavy.