Lets eat

3 weeks later

March 14, 2017

Nicki POV

Me and Na were getting our nails and feet done having a sister day. My babies were with their dad of course.

Na: so sis. Meek birthday 2 months. What you got planned?

"Well he's been talking about going to Hawaii again so I've been looking at places to throw him a party at. Don't tell him either Na. I got everything planned out. Also imma have the chasers come too including you and candi. Titi told me she's busy that weekend so. And ooh guess what" I say sitting up in the massage chair.

"What you up too now Onika" she says squinting her eyes at me as I smiled nervously. I whispered under my breath due to the ladies working on our feet. "I'm thinking about getting my tongue pierced again " I say as her eyes grew. "OMG are u for real like are you sure you sure you want to do that Nicki?"

"Yes I'm positive. I used to have my tongue pierced back in the day but took it out for whatever reason. Meek knows about it too. We even have conversations about how he wish I would've kept it and how it would feel against his...... Nevermind" I say as I seen Na eyes grow.

Na: ok stop I don't want visuals. Y'all really be on that kinky shit foreal. I can only imagine what else y'all were talking about. Why you take it out in the first place?

"Ion know I guess I felt like Nicki Minaj shouldn't walk around with a tongue ring, too concerned about what people will think and what the media will say about it I guess. But ion care now. I want it back so I'm going to surprise him with it on his bday" I say as Na smirks and fans me off.

"But wait that's not it. I'm getting another piercing, well a body part pierced too." I say as Na sat up giving the nail lady her nail polish. "Another piercing where"

*whispers* "I was thinking about getting my clitoris pierced" I say as she questioned me again. "Your what" she says above a whisper.

"Bitch you fucking heard me, I said my clit bitch!" I say staring at her. "No bitch I heard you loud and clear. Are you serious? That shit gone hurt and might get infected causing you to get sick. Might even burn when you pee." She says in a serious tone. "Bitch that's what medicated ointment and cleaning kits are for" I say getting up putting the flimsy flip flops on walking over to the nail and toes dryer as Na followed.

"All I'm saying is that's gone be mighty painful. Then you getting your tongue pierced too. You must really like pain sis?" Na says turning the dryer on. "Sometimes but I'm gone get high before I get the piercings so I should be good right?" I say giving her a dimpled smile. "After that high wears off you gone feel all the pain sis but if that's what you want then I'm here to support you."

"Yaaaaaaay. Thanks sis. Wanna come with me?" I ask "um yeah when you get your tongue pierced. Now with ya vagina, ion know" she says side eying me. "What you mean you don't know? My pussy real pretty and stay bald bitch. Tight too, even pushed out two babies and my pussy still on FLEEK, ya dig? Ask meek"

"Alright alright Onika I'll come to both. It's just both are too graphic to me but since you my sister I'll come now hush" she says

I laughed and checked my phone for any notifications. "Thanks sis. You're the best" I say elbowing her as she shook her head smiling.

Meek POV

I was at my moms house with the babies letting her chill with them today. I took my shirt off because we were outside earlier. We were in the living room looking at old pictures of me when I was a young bull. Even came cross pictures of my pops too. Damn I fucking miss him man. But he lives on inside me and I know that from above I'm making him proud.

If y'all wondering have we found out about who's been sending us notes and shit we haven't. We still looking into that though. Now we're just keeping documents of all the letters we get. Get at least 2 a week. It's really getting annoying and is stressing me out not knowing who's behind all this shit.

Sitting back my mom said she'll go lay the babies down and start on dinner so she won't be in the kitchen all day. As she walked up stairs to put them to sleep I texted Nicki letting her know that we're having dinner at my moms house. She texted back 10 minutes later saying that's fine and she can't wait because she's starving.

I laughed at her being dramatic as I got comfortable on the couch eventually going to sleep.

Nicki POV

5 hours later

I pulled up to Meek moms house after leaving home freshening up. I rung the doorbell as Kathy opened the door. "Hey baby girl good to see you. Looking good baby" she says hugging me as I walked in the house with the smell of soul food hitting my nose. Damn it smelled good in here my mouth instantly watered.

"Nice seeing you too" I say licking my lips. "Where my babies momma" I ask looking around seeing meek knocked out on the couch wrapped in a big blanket. He sure is a momma's boy I say thinking to myself.

"They're upstairs sleeping sweetie. I have the monitor on in the kitchen. Go sit down and relax baby. Dinner will be ready in a few" she says going back in the kitchen. "Need any help" I ask peeking around the corner. "No Nicki. You know how I am about my kitchen. Now go in there and relax honey. Dinner will be ready soon" she says fanning me off.

I'm the same way about my kitchen as well so I highly understand. I walked in the living room taking my shoes off sitting on the couch. I slowly climbed on meek but he didn't move. "Baaaaabyyyyyyy" I say softly as I played with his ears but he stilled didn't move. I tickled his nose with my nails. Still no movement

"Meeeeek" I say kissing his neck causing him to sigh in his sleep but he still didn't wake up. I smacked my teeth sitting back pouting. I then looked down at him as a smile crept across his face. "Really meek. You petty. I knew you were up and heard me" I say slapping his chest

"I woke up when you rung the doorbell baby. I just faked sleep til you came over here" he says in his deep raspy voice rubbing his face. "Mmmhmmm whatever Rihmeek" I say getting up but he pulled me back down. "Where you going baby I was just playing." He says kissing my forehead.

"Yeah yeah" I sighed. " Any updates yet besides the letters coming in at the warehouse" I ask getting comfortable in his arms. "Not yet baby but we will get to the bottom of this sooner or later don't worry" he says turning the TV on.

30 minutes later Ms. Kathy came in letting us know the dinner was ready. Me and meek got up to go wash our hands but meek wanted to be childish and throw water on me so I threw it back. We had a whole ass water fight. Water was everywhere, on the walls too. "Ooh meek look what you did. Imma tell momma" I say taunting him sticking my tongue out.

"That's fine. Imma tell her you wet up her new freshly painted walls and told me you didn't care she could get new wallpaper to cover it up" he says drying his hands

*gasping* you wouldn't dare meek. You better not tell her that dumb ass lie." I say walking past him. "Try me" was the last thing he said as we walked out the bathroom turning off the lights.

Kathy: took y'all longer enough. Hope y'all wasn't doing what I think y'all was doing in my bathroom in my house.

Me and meek looked at each other laughing nervously. "Man ma chill out. We wouldn't do your home like that. Now where's the food at? I nigga starving" meek says as he scooted his chair up to the table. "Give me time boy, don't rush the cook. The food could poison ya" she says winking at me as meek scrunched up his face.

"iight chill ma for real" he said annoyed. I laughed at him as he pouted. "You mad baby" I ask rubbing his face. "Nah" he says moving my hand as I sat back watching Kathy come over with our food. As she blessed the food we all said amen til Meek loud as blurted out.

Finally! "Lets Eat"

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘