Happy Birthday Baby

December 7, 2016

2 weeks later

Nicki POV

I was in bed pumping of course. I was pumping 8 bottles. 4 big ones and 4 small ones meaning each baby gets 2 small & 2 big bottles which can refill the smaller bottles. It's a lot of milk I know but the pills I take help out a lot. Tomorrow was my birthday. We leave tonight. Meek was taking me somewhere over night and come back Friday so I had to pump enough milk for the twins that'll last them for two days.

Na was coming over to watch them for us. She's also bringing denim to play with Papi.

I was finally done pumping so I turned the pumps off getting out of bed putting the bottles in the refrigerator. The twins were on our bed sleep. I had fed them before I started making their bottles so they should be sleep for a while. I already showered so now I was finish packing my bags. Meek was out running errands. I hope he happens to run in the Chanel store cause a bitch is in need of a new purse or two.

It was now going on 6:39pm and our flight leaves at 7:25pm. My gosh where is he. Wherever we're going must be hot cause he said to pack an appropriate swimsuit. He swear he my daddy telling me what to wear. I mean he is daddy but damn I'm grown too.

10 minutes later meek comes in the room with gift bags and a long box with Na and Denim following right behind him.

"Hey baby are those for me" I say kissing him quickly directing my attention back to the gifts. "That's for me to...." He says with me cutting him off. "To know and for me to find out yea yea I know" I say fanning him off walking over to Na. "Hey sis. Hey Den" I say hugging them both watching meek grab our bags taking it to the car.

Na: hey sis you ready boo. Happy early birthdayyyyyyy *she says hugging her again"

"Yea I guess so. And thanks babe. I wanted to go to New York to be with all my family and have y'all there too. But meek already had plans for me and him so here we are getting ready to board a plane" I say looking down. "Hey ummmm I pumped enough milk for the both of them. You can stay in here with them since they love our bed or you can bring them downstairs. There's plenty of food for y'all in the freezer I also left money for pizza." I say going around to the side of the bed to kiss the babies.

"Ugh I'm going to miss them" I say tearing up as Na came to hug me. "Awww sissy pooh you'll see them sooner than you think" she says smirking. "I know Na. Lemme get going for we be late" I say walking down the stairs. "I'll call you soon as I get on the plane, when we land, when we arrive at our destination, and....." I say getting cut off. "Nicki GO! I'll call you Thursday. They'll be fine sis. Byeeeeeee" she says closing the door and locking it behind me.

I made my way in the car and meek pulled off heading to the airport. "Have you been crying baby?" He asks rubbing my inner thighs up and down. "I'm fine baby. Just going to miss my babies that's all" I say sitting back resting my head on the window.

Meek POV

We finally arrived at the airport and was boarding the plane. Nicki been quiet the whole car ride and I know something is bothering her. What she don't know is that everyone is flying out to New York tonight for her surprise birthday party. We're going to Miami just to get her mind off of things and to show off our banging bodies for this magazine shoot that will be released in the summer. She doesn't know that yet but she will soon.

Miami, FL

10:45pm

Nicki POV

We arrived at this nice hotel. When we got to our room there were rose petals everywhere leading to the bed. Meek went in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I used this time to FaceTime Na. She answered on the 3rd ring. "Hey Naaaaaaa how are my babies I say only seeing her in the camera. "Hey sis they're uhhhhhhh..... Sl-sleeping yeah they're sleeping sis" she says lying. "Let me see them Na. Put the camera on them " I say as meek walked out the bathroom with just a towel on. He was still wet and I licked my lips at the sight. "Uh Nicki I gotta go sis. Like I said I'll call you tomorrow sis. Love you" she says hanging up the phone.

I threw my phone down on the bed pouting as meek made his way over to me. "What's wrong baby. Was that Na?" He ask kissing my head moving down to my neck. "Yes. I asked to see the babies but she had to go so she says, acting weird and shit" I say closing my eyes enjoying his kisses. I'm pretty sure there were plenty love marks. "Look baby we gotta get up early tomorrow morning. Your first surprise is at 10:00am" meek says getting up putting his night clothes on.

Damn I thought he was gone dick me down but I guess not. "Rihmeek you know I hate surprises baby" I say getting up going to shower then get in the bed.

December 8th, 2016

7:15am

Meek POV

The next day we got up and went to breakfast. Everything was packed up so that when we're done with this shoot we can head back on the plane to New York. Nicki think we're going home but little does she know. She's been feeling down since yesterday.

"It's your birthday baby relax and be happy. Your 1st surprise is next after we leave here" I say as she nodded her head finishing her food. When we were done we headed to the beach meeting everybody who'll be working with us today. The look on my baby's face when she heard we'll be doing a summer shoot for EBONY magazine was priceless.

"Babyyyyyyyy OMG how did you come up with all this " she says spazzing jumping in my arms kissing me. "I got connects baby" I say stepping into my swim shorts watching her bit her lip. She was soon pulled off to go get ready. Once we were done we threw our clothes back on and headed towards the airport. "I'm so ready to see my baby girls baby" she says laying back closing her eyes as we took off. "Me too baby. Me too"

New York

4:30pm

Nicki POV

I woke up seeing darkness. I panicked feeling my face coming across a cloth that seemed to be tied behind my head. "Meek" I semi-yell. "Where am I" I say feeling around. "In the car baby. Sit back and relax wer'e almost home" he says as I relaxed trying to take the cloth off but he popped my hand. "Nah baby leave that on, your next surprise is coming up" he says as I sat back.

We finally came to a stop eventually after what seemed like forever. Meek helped me out the car as I heard loud music playing. When we came to a stop he untied the cloth from around my head. I instantly cried.

Everyone: SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Happy birthday Nickiiiiiiiii

Everyone said as I hid my face in Meeks chest crying. "Babyyyyyy you did all of this?" I say pulling away as he wiped my tears. "Yes baby. I had to. I knew how much you wanted to come home for your birthday and wanted everybody here so it was only right" he says holding my hand as we walked greeting and thanking people.

"Happy Birthday Baby"

Awww how sweet. Nicki most definitely about to get some real good birthday lovin next chapter lol. Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘