Birthday Boy

Nicki POV

I just left the hotel in my trench coat and red knee high heels. The girls and I are now on our way to the club addiction. Pulling up I seen the big billboard which of course read:" Meek Mills birthday bash celebration weekend hosted by nicki minaj live with DJ ANIT,you don't want to miss it. Doors open @ 10:30pm to 3am must have ticket to get in"

We got out going in. People were just starting to show up. The owners came and welcomed me, escorting me around and then to meet DJ ANIT. "Well look who we have here. The one and only Miss Nicki Minaaaaaaj" he says. "What it do what it do" I say getting hype. You ready? I'll come to the mic and open up the party. I'll wink giving you the cue to play his songs and some of the songs we have together. After 3 or 5 songs then I'll let you take over the night. Me and meek might not be here long tho so just letting you know ahead of time."

"Alright boss lady. I'm ready when you are" he says finishing up with his equipment. I walked off going to the VIP section with the girls. "Well damn y'all already started on drinks, without me at that" I say sitting down fanning myself. "Mmmhmm ya ass over there bout to burn the fuck up in that damn coat" Na says sipping her drink.

"Ugh shut the fuck up it's so fucking hot in here. I know I'm gone have to leave early to go freshen up for later." I say opening some of the buttons. As the club started getting packed I seen meek and the chasers come in. "Ok y'all I'll be back" I say leaving to go to the stage before meek could see me.

Meek POV

As we arrived at the club it was packed as fuck. So many people came out to wish me a happy birthday. We walked in being escorted to the VIP section. Suddenly the lights went out only thing lit up was the stage. "HONOLULU ARE Y'ALL READY TO MUTHAFUCKIN PARTYYYYYY" I heard coming from none other than my baby. "I would like to say thank you guys for coming out tonight helping me celebrate my husbands birthday" she says looking up at me winking. "First I want to start with a few songs then afterwards sing happy birthday to my baby meek. DJ ANIT you ready". She says as he plays All Eyes On You.

Watching her performer had me hype as shit. After 3 songs or so she had one more song which was Bad For You. She looked up at me as she sung the chorus. "You bring out feelings in me I never show...... Nobody has made me feel this way before.... I'm a good girl... But I wanna be bad for you" she says giving me this seductive look. I licked my lips at her as she finished the song.

"HONOLULU MAKE SOME MUHFUCKIN NOISE FOR MY HUSBAND MEEK MILL!!!" She says as the crowd went hype. "Ok settle down settle down. I have one more thing I would like to do. Meek baby could you come to the stage" she says as I was quickly escorted to the stage. "Ok everyone on the count of three I want y'all to sing happy birthday as loud as you can okay? One Two Three" she says as her and the crowd filled the club up singing happy birthday.

Two girls came out with a birthday cake with candles and sparks. Once they were done singing happy birthday I blew the candles out as everyone cheered. Nicki stuck her finger in the cakes putting on my face and lips being childish. She then turned pulling me down licking and sucking the icing off my bottom lip as the crowd went crazy.

"Again thank you all for coming tonight. I'm about to get out of here though so party hard and enjoy your night" she says handing the mic to DJ ANIT. "Ok baby I want you to meet me at the hotel in 30 minutes. Go have fun daddy" she says kissing my lips before exiting the stage.

Nicki POV

I left the club sweaty as fuck. I was not about to go have birthday sex with my husband all sweaty and shit that is not cute at all. As I arrived to the hotel I went in my room instantly getting in the shower. About 15 minutes later I got out drying off lotioning up my body. I then slipped on a red laced thong pulling my knee high boots back on. I touched up my makeup but I didn't bother to do my hair because meek is just going to sweat it out tonight.