Daddy's Home (Final chapter)

Nicki POV

Arriving home

Me: mmmmm *licks lip*. That was good daddy. I had to get of taste of that chocolate dick cause you been gone too long. *wipes remaining saliva*

Meek: *deep raspy voice* I mean damn, wasn't no stopping you. Had to pull over because of the way you were sucking the soul outta my dick. Had my toes curling and all, couldn't continue driving til you were done. Thank God we were 5 minutes away. *chuckles*

Me: *leans over aggressively tongue kissing him* *moans* Mmmm I *kiss* missed *kiss* these *kiss* lips *kiss* too daddy. Let's go inside. I'm headed to freshen up and then put on that red lingerie piece *panting getting out*

*looking back at meek* and meek..... Don't keep me waiting daddy. *smirks*

Meek: nahhhh ma don't use my words on me, YOU don't keep me waiting. I'm the one who's going to be putting in A LOT of work tonight baby.

Me: ohh we'll see about that daddy. *winks*

Meek: *chuckles* my baby a trip. *shaking his head watching her go in the house*

Meek POV

While Nicki is upstairs getting ready I thought I'd get things ready for my desert that'll be waiting for me upstairs. Going in the kitchen I get out two wine glasses and champagne. Then I thought about something that would my desert even sweeter..... ICE CREAM! Wonder if she'll let me eat this out her ass crack😋🤔

Opening the refrigerator, I got out the chocolate covered strawberries. Pouring our champagne I couldn't resist how good the strawberries looked so ate one. Looking at the time on the stove it read 10:15pm.

My god what is she doing, I thought to myself. 5 minutes later I hear her yelling my name. She kept me waiting so I'll wait til she bring her lil ass down them steps.

Nicki POV

After finishing up I had to set our playlist. Then I lit my brown sugar scented candles. Meek, I called out. He didn't respond. I know the fuck you heard me Rihmeek. Still no answer. I put my red silk robe on, blew the candles out because I know I'm gone be down there awhile, then headed downstairs.

As I get to the last two steps I realize the only light on is the kitchen light. Walking towards the kitchen I was picked up off my feet. *screaming* yo WHAT THE HELL I screamed as I was being brought into the kitchen. Being placed on the countertop meek came around in front of me.

Me: you scared the living FUCK outta me boy! U didn't answer me when I called you so thought you were gone and someone else was in here *pouts*

Meek: nah baby. Where would I go? And secondly WHY the hell would I leave knowing what's waiting for me!? *eyeing her in her robe*

Besides you kept me waiting *slowly pulls her robe off spreading her legs coming closer in between them* handing her a glass of champagne she takes it.

Me: baby what's this. I just became sober, you trying to get me drunk again? *sips drink*

Meek: maybe. *smirks* I also added a few treats to my desert menu. *opening the box of chocolate covered strawberries putting one in his mouth*

Meek POV

Bitting into to it, juices flow down the sides of his mouth dripping on the top of her plump breast.

Me: mmmmm such chocolate sweetness. *whispers in her ear* chocolate like your perky nipples *pinches the right one* and sweet like just your pink, fat, wet, pussy. *rubs hands down her body stopping in the middle of her legs*
Damn swimming pool, I'm ready to dive in.