Chapter 5 Part 1

Part 1

Nicki POV

I woke up feeling down. I didn't want anything but my baby home. I promised Na I'd come work out with her today and that's exactly what I'm going to do, then afterwards come right back and stay in for the day.

I got up to put on my pink Adidas sports outfit and black running shoes. Didn't really do much to my hair except brushed it up in a ponytail with it flowing freely down my back.

Walking downstairs I grabbed my water bottle, gym bag, and towel. Putting in the code I put my shades on, hopped in the truck and headed to the gym to meet Na.

At the Gym

As I walk in I immediately spot Na on the big exercise balls. Boy I sure would love to be bouncing up and down on some big balls right about now. *still staring off in space* I'm snapped out of my thoughts from Na's loud voice. Gosh you know that's Meeks sister, ain't NO mistaking it.

Na: I said hey sis *bouncing out of breath*

Me: oh, hey sis I'm sorry. How are you? I'd give you a hug but I see you're working up a sweat *giggles*

Rolling my mat out I lay down and start on my leg lifts. Girl guess what your big headed brother told me yesterday *raises leg up and down slowly*

Na: what? That he can't wait to get home and fuck your brains out? *switching from the exercise balls to the Dumbbells*

Me: no *blushing* I wish! I say lowly for only myself to hear. Girl no. He said he'll be home in FIVE days, FIVE fucking days Na! *rolls eyes, turning over on my stomach lifting/switching legs repeatedly*

Na: *laughing to herself* I think to myself laughing at how dramatic she's being. Meek called me soon as he left the airport and told me that soon as Nic left for the gym, he'd be pulling up behind her. I'm guessing he's getting things prepared for their night *shrugs*

Awww. Sorry to hear that sis. You'll be fine. It's just 5 days. You act like you haven't been away from him that long before. *sits down taking a sip of water*

Me: *death glares* I was now standing up as I did my squats. I gave Na the death glare because she thought this shit was funny.

Oh you think it's funny bitch? Last time he were away from each other wasn't 15 days Na, it was only 3 so I was fine THANK YOU! *finishing my squats I walked over to the treadmill*

Na: Ouch. Your attitude lord Jesus. I can't wait for meek to come home shit, I'm just as anxious as you are *lying*

Me: whatever Na I say fanning her off as I ran 5 miles. I'm so tired of being told about my attitude these past few days. It's really annoying. I think my attitude is fine dontchu think?

As I stepped off the treadmill I was covered in sweat. My ponytail was sticking to my back so I put it up higher. Grabbing my jacket I wrapped it around my waist because the way these yoga pants set up I KNOW my ass cheeks having a ball back there. I wiped my face and wrapped the towel around my neck. Grabbing my bag and water I tell Na good bye and head to my truck. I seen this nice looking guy staring coming towards me but I held my hand up showing him the huge, iced out rock my baby put on it. He instantly jogged the other way. Ole thirsty looking ass nigga, I say to myself as I got in and went home.

Pulling up in the garage I see a note on the door that read:

Told you I'll hit you up today beautiful. I made dinner reservations for us tonight @ 8. Remember those gifts you got last week? I want you to wear them tonight. Save the lingerie set for later as desert though. I'll be back to pick you up no later than 7-7:30ish so be ready, and DON'T keep me waiting.
--Daddy

I giggled with tears in my eyes. I can't believe he's actually been here. Lord knows I missed him. I went in, put the code in, and pulled out my phone seeing it was now 12 o'clock noon. Oh my god! I have so much to do with so little time!!!

My baby didn't even warn me about none of this. I need to get my nails and feet done, hair done, and a Brazilian wax. Not saying that I need it, but I wouldn't mind having a nice trim. Gotta keep it nice and bald headed for daddy, I say as I laughed to myself.

I ran upstairs turning the shower on hot while setting up my appointments. I didn't want to do these errands alone so I decided to call Na up. I know my attitude has been out this world but hopefully she'll say yes.

Na: hey sis you home yet

Me: yes but I'll be heading back out to do a couple of things and was wondering if you wanted to tag along *praying that she says yes*

Na: things like what sis? *smiling, knowing where this is headed*

Me: things like mani-pedi's and then I have a hair appointment at 3 and a Brazilian wax at 4:30. *bites lips*

Na: I see Meek made it back huh *smiles*

Me: *gasp with wide eyes* NA HOW DID YOU KNOW?!? *looking confused*

Na: well if you must know he called me this morning but that's all I'm saying. Don't ask anything else. Shouldn't you be getting ready and be meeting me soon, BYE! *hangs up hurrying her off the phone*

Wow I can't stand them and their secretive ways.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Later that Day

I'm sitting in the chair watching Oscar pin my last set of curls up. Me and Na got our mani-pedi's. She left not recently because Denim had dance rehearsal.

Oscar: *spinning Nicki around* alright boss lady you are set. Now I know you're going to sweat this out tonight that's why I made sure I laid them edges hunty okaaaay!

Me: *picking at my freshly did red manicured nails* thanks O. You really are a lifesaver. Bae loves the black with the blonde pieces so you already know! Thank you for sewing it in this time cause he rough and loves to pull. Lord knows I don't like seeing my tracks everywhere on the floor in the bedroom *cackles*

Oscar: that's why I hooked you up girl! Enjoy you're night Nicki, smooches💋

It was now 4:15 so I decided to head on over to my last appointment of the day, my Brazilian wax appointment. Pulling up I think to myself. Tonight should be..... FUN!

Since I said chapter 5 was going to be long, I decided to make 2 parts of it. Part 2 is what all of you have been waiting for you lil nasties! That's why I made y'all wait lol. Til then vote vote vote vote😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

-Morgan😘