Don't worry I got this

Nicki POV

As weeks flew by we've been getting less messages from Macy and Tracy. Guess them bitches finally decided to give it up. I was in the kitchen as Meek brought in all the gifts for the twins. Their birthday was Saturday and we decided to have their party here. That way everyone can get in the pool if they want. Haven't really thrown a party since...... Last year when I was pregnant with them and when Omelly brung that crazy ass bitch with him.

I rolled my eyes thinking about it as it made me mad thinking everything her and her crazy ass sister has put us through. Sad part is we don't know where they are and it's aggravating the fuck out of me. I'm soooo ready to bust a cap in they ass so bad but them bitches is hiding. "iight cool. Y'all will be here tomorrow morning? Ok will do" meek says ending the call

"That was the bouncy house people. Said they'll be here in the morning around 9:00" he says grabbing gift bags and tissue papers to put their gifts in. "Ummm I leave at 8 to get their cakes baby. Will you be here" I ask. "Uh yeah. Yeah I'll be here. What time you getting back tho cuz I gotta get Papi soon as they finish setting up the bouncy houses."

"Well I gotta go pick them up from Na's after I run to a couple of stores. I'll be back in time hopefully" I say helping with the gifts. "Damn baby all these gifts just so they can be in the middle of the floor and all over the house." Meek says. "Hush it's their first birthday. Let them get their life" I say getting up turning the lights out as we finished.

I walked in the bathroom filling the tub with my favorite scented oils and bubble bath. "Shit baby let me join you" meek says coming in behind me removing his shirt. "Long as you don't try nothing I'm fine." I say turning the water off getting in. "Shiddd I can't promise you that baby" he says getting in behind me. "Meeeeek stop. I have to get up early in the morning" I moan as he nibbled on my neck. "And ok we'll make this a quickie" he says lifting me up placing me down on him slowly as I threw my head back. "Shhhhhit daddy"

Next day

8:14am

Nicki POV

"Ok meek I'm leaving cuz you keep trying me" I say as I stood up from putting my heels on. Meek was behind me dry humping me like he just didn't get none last night in the tub. I kissed his lips grabbing my purse walking downstairs. "I'll call you on my way back ok baby" I say as he came up shutting the door.

25 minutes later I was coming out of the store with the big cake for the party and the two small cakes for the twins. I put the cake on top of the car as I looked in my purse for the keys. Opening the door I walked around to the other side putting them in the backseat on the floor. Closing the door I looked up to the same black Tahoe. As I walked over to it they backed out pulling off. "Fucking Pussies" I say as I got in the car going to Na's because I didn't have time to stop anywhere due to meek having to leave and get Papi.

"Hey Na can you bring them outside for me when I pull up please ma'am. Thanks" I say ending the call. 20 minutes later I pulled up blowing the horn. Na came out with them dressed in their onesies still. "Really Na you could've gotten them ready for me my gawd" I say as she opened the door putting Ayan in her carseat as Rihyan tried climbing in the front. Na grabbed her putting her in her carseat strapping her in as well.

"I'll go get their bag sis, be right back" she says. She returned with their bag putting it between them closing the door. "Alright sis see you in a few" she says as I pulled out heading home

"Meek can you get the cake out the car before you leave baby" I say as I came through the door with the twins. He came in with the cakes going back out. I went upstairs to get them ready. Once I dressed them I put a birthday pin on their shirts. There's so much to do in such little time. I brung them downstairs putting on their favorite TV show Bubble Guppies. "Ok girls please bare with mommy while I set up for y'all's party" I say leaving them in the living room with their cups.

About 20 to I say 30 minutes later I had most of the bubble guppies decorations up. I just had to do the kitchen. As I came inside to check on them I saw Ayan pouring her juice on my glass table. *gasping* "AYAN GABRIELLA WILLIAMS!!!" I yell causing her to jump. She looked up at me and immediately started crying because she knows she's about to get popped. I went over popping her legs as she fell down crying. As I grabbed her cup meek and Papi came in.

"Baby what's wrong with her. Why she screaming like that" meek says coming in with Papi behind him. "She's in trouble for pouring her juice out so don't you DARE go over there to pick her up" I say raising my voice. "What the hell wrong with you" he says as I walked passed him into the kitchen. "Hello. I know you heard me talking to you Onika what the hell is your problem" he says coming over to me forcing me to look at him.

"I'm frustrated damn" I say snatching away from him going outside.

Meek POV

"Uhhhh yo pap watch them real quick till I get back I'm going outside real quick" I say going out the door walking to Nicki as she continued decorating. "Yo real talk chill with the attitude Onika. How are you so fustrated" I ask waiting for her to talk. "I just am meek" she says calmly. "Did something happen earlier that fucked up your mood besides you popping Ayan." I ask as she nods her head. "What happened baby"

"When I was getting the cake I seen the black Tahoe again but when I tried approaching it they pulled off. I'm so sick and tired of the continuous harassment Rihmeek I really am." She says walking back in as I followed her."so when were you going to tell me baby" I asks as she turned around looking at me crazy. "Nigga..... I just DID" she says raising her voice at me. "iight chill out with the attitude. Matter of fact take your ass upstairs and take a nap" I say taking the food out her hands. "But what about the party games and decorations" she says as I opened the kitchen door.

"Don't worry I got this"

4 more chapters left til this book comes to an end. I'll make the last two chapters long tho since y'all have been reading my book getting my reads up. Almost 17K reads 😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😱😱😱😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 lol thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!!

-Morgan😘